itech

JUNOS CBT by Michael Shannon

Guys,

Anybody have JUNOS CBT by Michael Shannon from CBT Nuggets....??? If you do, Please share...Would be much appreciated.

CLOSED AS OUTDATED

Thanks and regards

Edited by ExamFerret
Request was older than 8 weeks
  • Like 1

Finllay got it and its a torrent file ,,, 500 mb very fast

enjoy

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Finllay got it and its a torrent file ,,, 500 mb very fast

enjoy

This is the old one with the trainer named Bobby. The new one is with Michael Shannon and it is much better.

This is the old one with the trainer named Bobby. The new one is with Michael Shannon and it is much better.

Am sorry . :cry:

I can't seem to find a way to rip a CBT nuggets stream on this computer and the hard drive is just not big enough to store it by doing a screencast, but I just checked here before clicking buy on some cram nuggets.

If anyone has a good way to grab the streams, I can probably do it, I've tried almost every app I could find. If anyone has a simple windows program (no perl or python please) which can take a PCAP file and extract the stream, I can run wireshark and capture the streams while they're playing which is probably the best option.

I can't seem to find a way to rip a CBT nuggets stream on this computer and the hard drive is just not big enough to store it by doing a screencast, but I just checked here before clicking buy on some cram nuggets.

If anyone has a good way to grab the streams, I can probably do it, I've tried almost every app I could find. If anyone has a simple windows program (no perl or python please) which can take a PCAP file and extract the stream, I can run wireshark and capture the streams while they're playing which is probably the best option.

CiscoLeech your inputs will be appreciated here...

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/149213-cbt-juniper-networks-junos-associate/page__st__14#entry569255

I have it. Will create a post with the same. Files are being uploaded.

KB