MUATH

CCIE Data Center Written Exam Updated

Hey dude, please try to be honest.... No person can pass the written even after completing the abovementioned books and videos...

Please try to share the dumps which helped u pass....

While I would like to say you are wrong, I can't.

There is no one who could pass these CCIE written exams without using study guides.

Maybe there are a handful but for the 99.999% of us, we need study guides.

One can't remember all the information from the UCS book, let alone 5 or 6 books.

Okay Folks, Here is the theory. I personal know people who were from L1 monitoring profile and cleared CCIE (LAB) in first attempts. There are several institutes and training centers in South Asia where a guy with basic knowledge of Networking is taught to become a parrot. They have 10-12 labs and students mug-up all the labs. It's all their luck to get the same lab in exam. Obviously with the minor changes. Again they are known as LABRATS and stay decent jobless and knowledge-less even after becoming a CCIE. Becoming a CCIE on paper is different than a real CCIE.

Edited by networks24x7
  • Like 1

I agree with networks24X7 , i have seen people even fresh from college who have CCIE number and they fail terribly during production issues.there is just a race amount those cats who just want to show off.I have myself cleared several cisco exams and used dumps in last preparation.But just getting certified reading 200 odd questions doesn't make any one a network engineer. Even a 5th standard kid who can read English can clear that exam if cisco permits :)

• Like 3

Any recent ( DECENT ) news on written guys ??

Please be courteous and update us all here

Will be much appreciated

@ networks24x7 and dhi123

Yes i agree but its a race now and if one doesn't use the resources available in today's market, of-course at the end of the extensive preparation of any track, I hate to say this but they will suffer LOSS of both time and money.

TIME that is gone will never come back

I, for one, am all for training the old fashioned way but in the end must get smart and resort to some of these resources to get the edge that your so called PARROTS have

Otherwise these PARROTS will use them and come out ahead

If anyone has a right to utilize these resources than by GA-LEE its us { the hard-core old-fashioned learners } who have been networking for years, paid the price and have made several mistakes along the way

i really dont understand the new exam policy update.. does it mean that we can only take written exam 4 times a year or we can write the exam every 15days if one does fail

Hi guys,

I have seen passleader website with CCIE DC written updated on 2-Nov-2015.Anyone took the dumps from their and passed.

Let us know and i will buy the same.

Thanks

Hello to all.Don't search dumps update.Nobody have them updated.All "providers" have old dumps.Maybe at the begining of the next year, they will be updated, till then if you want to pass exams, go study.