revsec

Trainace-Advanced Exploit Development

Exploit Dev Course Description

This class takes participants from "noob" to "1337" in the span of 5 days. We begin the class with lower level, easy to grasp topics and then expand on those rapidly throughout the week. Again, compared to a two day class, this five day course goes deeper and expands out wider to produce better results for the student at the end of the week. Here are some of the topics to look forward to:

- Stack Overflows (in both Linux and Windows)

- Heap Overflows (in both Linux and Windows)

- Integer Overflows

- Exploits on Mac OS X

- Abusing Structured Exception Handlers on Windows

- Abusing Vectored Exception Handlers on Windows

- Browser Exploits

- PDF Exploits

- Exploits on Mac OS X.

- Defeating DEP using Ret2LibC.

- Introduction to Return Oriented Programming

- ROP gadgets and stack flips.

- ROP shellcode loaders

- Practical ROP Exploits

- Bypassing ASLR on Windows 7

- Kernel exploitation

- JIT spraying

- Advanced browser exploits

- PDF Exploits

- Advanced PDF exploits

- Browser Exploits

- Dealing with DEP

- Practical ROP Exploits

- Bypassing ASLR on Windows 7

- Kernel exploitation

- JIT spraying

- Advanced browser exploits

- Advanced PDF exploits

Sales Website:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

*bump*

want to see course too, "joe mcray" (now w/trainace) is proven scumbag (

Hidden Content

)

• Like 2

*bump*

want to see course too, "joe mcray" (now w/trainace) is proven scumbag (

Hidden Content

)

And you believe this nonsense?! Maybe you should do a little more digging before saying stuff about Joe based on what you read on someone's blog. The whole truth has come out since and you'll notice that Suhail has since kept his mouth shut!..

Edited by niknak

I'm agree it might be a good one BUT the real thing is we all have this material on the net all you have to do is Try Harder for showing your Google fu I mean just go and read shell coder's handbook,Opensecurity.info, Offensive security Florida University Lectures, and exploit lab Slides which i am studying and yes Offsec AWE can also will help you rest you can get on Google ! however i appreciate if someone share these videos ! because videos might be good but the real thing i am looking for is Advance Malware Analysis Videos i am wondering if someone has share will be appreciated Thanks

Edited by sailmnbackhack

I'm agree it might be a good one BUT the real thing is we all have this material on the net all you have to do is Try Harder for showing your Google fu I mean just go and read shell coder's handbook,Opensecurity.info, Offensive security Florida University Lectures, and exploit lab Slides which i am studying and yes Offsec AWE can also will help you rest you can get on Google ! however i appreciate if someone share these videos ! because videos might be good but the real thing i am looking for is Advance Malware Analysis Videos i am wondering if someone has share will be appreciated Thanks

shell coders handbook is from 2007 - quite old, i don't think win 7 was at that time. opensecurity contains the basics of exploit writing and you can't do much with it unfortunately, i don't know what's the offensive security florida university lectures - so i'd like to hear reviews and comments if that's any good, and regarding the exploit lab slides - can you share them and give more details? they sound really nice.

additionally, you can check 710(sans) that was shared here about a year ago( of 2011)

I know It's from 2007 but the concept are remain the same okay my Tree is Something like this

Shellcoder's Handbook>corelan team tuts>SANS 710 >Exploit LAB>Offsec AWE

what about Malware Training if you have blackhat Malware Training or something Black Hat I can give you no probelm because the reason is i have no problem with sharing Exploit lab I support you guys who are distributing knowledge but i too want soemthing to learn and this is only way to get something EXCHANGE because when i need something and someone has it they ask for something in return and often i don't have anything for giving them ! i hope you got my point

I know It's from 2007 but the concept are remain the same okay my Tree is Something like this

Shellcoder's Handbook>corelan team tuts>SANS 710 >Exploit LAB>Offsec AWE

what about Malware Training if you have blackhat Malware Training or something Black Hat I can give you no probelm because the reason is i have no problem with sharing Exploit lab I support you guys who are distributing knowledge but i too want soemthing to learn and this is only way to get something EXCHANGE because when i need something and someone has it they ask for something in return and often i don't have anything for giving them ! i hope you got my point

an old version of Black hat Reverse engineering with ida pro, is available on the net

where? of what year? is it still relevant?

Haha ! I should not say and i don't mean ! but bro i think you have lake of something ! did you checked the contents of IDA pro Training All are can be found in IDA Pro Book ! search it or get a printed version and start practice !! Everything available on internet bro all we have to do is be Tactful ! or you can search on youtube Trust me you will get something speial which would be better than that blackhat course and remember BlackHat course are Live often

• Like 1

the costly thing is a instructor who is teaching us well onsite we can get anything from internet but it require time to getting concepts and practice and in training we get everything ready we just need to follow him ! i mean we have to do hard study for learning where in live training people learn fast because there is a instructor available to teach them . everything require Core hard work to be success if you want study partner I am there :)

He just post it on line

also webapp just check his channel on youtube