Sign in to follow this  
tendaimagore

Connecting 2 routers to 1 cloud

Hi all I'm new here so bare with me, I want to practice configuring VPN. Here's my topology description, I have a cloud (service Provider) and 2 routers and wanted to know how to connect the 2 routers to the cloud so that both routers can have internet access and be able to ping each other, I'm not worried about the router configs I can do that. So far I have assigned the cloud to use the Host machine NIC which has internet but when I connect one router to the cloud I then cant connect the other how do I setup the cloud. Many thanks in advance.

You could use one of the GNS3 built in simple switches to connect multiple routers to the cloud. But you cannot connect more than one device to an interface. In Linux you can create sub interfaces on your physical NIC, that can be used to give you multiple virtual connections inside GNS3. I am sure this is possible in Windows as well, but I couldn't tell you how to do it.