marko0trsh

Course 10748A Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager

Course 10748A: Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager | Size: 26,8GB |

About this Course:

This course describes how to plan and deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.

Audience Profile

This course is intended for:

* Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows.

* Configuration Manager Administrators responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows Server.

* Individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, can also attend this course. Both this course and course 10747A: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager will help to prepare for the exam.

After completing this course, students will be able to:

- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.

- Plan and deploy a single primary site.

- Plan and configure administrative roles.

- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.

- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.

- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.

- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.

- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.

********* Password for share:"certcollection.org" *********

[MOC10748A Trainer Files] Rapidgator Links |129.05 MB 1 FILE |:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

[MOC10748A VHDs P1] Rapidgator Links | 11.05 GB 55 FILES |:

Hidden Content

[MOC10748A VHDs P2] Rapidgator Links | 15.72 GB 72 FILES |:

Hidden Content

Base VHDs needed for this Course:

Base10C-W7-HV

Base11A-WS08R2SP1

This Base VHDs can be found Here:

BASE 2011 (search 13 post on page 1 poster is kalibulax)

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/145796-ms-learning-base-vhd-images/

AND

MT12-CM-NYC-CFG

MT12-CM-NYC-DC1

MT12-CM-NYC-SVR1

This Base VHDs can be found Here:

BASE 2012

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/161182-ms-learning-base-vhd-images-2012/?do=findComment&comment=616072

RE UPLOADED WORKING LINKS!!

Edited by marko0trsh
  • Like 4

​But if the link dead how we do?

Thanks a lot for your upload marko0trsh.

What to tell; be quick, be patient, there is a backup with interchangeable links in case of emergency. And please don’t share these links around the other forums. If you just want to share this as your own, please feel free to upload these materials on torrent, or on the other file share sites. But please don’t share my links. Thanks for your understanding!!

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_sml.gif" src="//certcollection.org/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">

Hello thank you for the post. If you can upload the file CFG-10748A-NYC-B.part14.rar because it has expired. I'm uploading the files on other servers to keep files when you finish put the links here.

Thanks again.

Hello thank you for the post. If you can upload the file CFG-10748A-NYC-B.part14.rar because it has expired. I'm uploading the files on other servers to keep files when you finish put the links here.

Thanks again.

OK Will try ....

Thanks again.

All links are completely re uploaded!!

I checked a few of them and they were not all dead. The posting method is a bit complicated, but I was able to get to the actual share and had no problems.

The links are dead again :(

Pleeeeese reupload.

Thanks in advance.

Which one are dead? All or some of them? Jeep problem with RG ... re uploading NOW P2 is completely deleted ... P1 Partially ... When I finish with upload I will replace links with new one ... so look at this post in 24-48h from now ...

Edited by marko0trsh

All but the top three links are dead (or offline??).

It would be greatly appreciated if you could re-up markoOtrsh.

Apologies for being a pain in zi ass but ur a life saver with this material!

Thanks

Edited by dsantos15

All but the top three links are dead (or offline??).

It would be greatly appreciated if you could re-up markoOtrsh.

Apologies for being a pain in zi ass but ur a life saver with this material!

Thanks

They are uploaded on RS but I need to transfer materials on some other host ... cause RS is complicating my life with traffic exhaust ... Lab is enormous 31 GB so you need to be a little more patient ... Will upload this lab on some other host ....

Documentation Library for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager

Hidden Content