Sign in to follow this  
vedhalam

JN0-332 Exam1pass dumps

Hi,

can someone share the JN0-332 Exam1pass dumps which is having 108 questions please?

thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

I've downloaded the JN0-332 Exam1pass Demo, I've checked the answers and for me are wrong, example What is a security policy? the answer for exam1pass is a method of providing a secure connection across a network for me is a set of rules that controls traffic from a specified source to a specified destination using a specified service. another example What is the function of NAT ? for the test is It evaluates and redirects matching traffic into secure tunnels for me is totaly wrong the right is It provides translation between public and private IP addresses.

:yo:

@Wiz4rd, their answers are completely wrong, they were given randomly? Does anybody have all the questions?

Well so why I should have thier dump if is all answers are wrong, just for the questions that are the same of actual test ? ( check the demo on site)

Seem that february 3 2013, Juniper turn 80% of JN0-332 questions... so at now no one existing dump seem to be valid. I tried some "demo test" and all Q&A seem to be old. In my last exam, from 70 questions, only 4 are present into previous preparation test.

i checked latest 285q from Actual Tes, just a quickly review, but unfortunatelly seem not usefull...... no one new questions that i found 1 week ago during exam.

up to the topic.

studying StudyGuide part 1 and part two Junos Sec and CBT Nuggets.

But the dumps will be a big plus.