Skyscraper

~~~Hi Everyone I Passed Vcp-410 Today~~~

Passed today with 500/500. Been VM certified since 2.x (3rd time I upgrade this cert... urgh)' date=' used the CBT nuggets, pdf reference material from vmware, vReference card, and the CertifyMe 330q VCE file [b'](some errors in there but easy to spot if you know your stuff).[/b]

Congrats. What errors?

There are 3-4 answers that are wrong in the file. When in doubt, while studying, I did a search thru google for relevant keywords and found a lot of info (mostly from vmware's own PDF files) answering or clarifying the questions I had.

Some answers were wrong. Don't recall off hand but as I said, should be easy to spot if you know your stuff. If you intend to be a paper VCP, then you'll still pass with the CertifyMe stuff but with a few mistakes :)

• Like 1

Hi All

Passed VCP-410 Today, score 481, Certifyme "330" is still sufficient.

.. I used: TrainSignal CBT, "Conan" Certifyme vce, VMWARE maximus.

Cheers

I gotta partially agree with subnet192 with regards to having a paper cert but no real knowledge of the product. You screw yourself, forget anyone else. I mean after having passed the exam I realize i'm going to have to do some serious reading/lab use of features like storage vmotion, since I've never actually used it... shrugs.

Quite frankly this exam is a really poor test of someones knowledge on the product. VMware did a horrible job with this exam. If they wanted all certified people to know these facts they should have made a seperate exam for these. Yes some of the questions with relation to SAN configuration are useful, but I don't think most implementations are going to require x number of FC connections.. or whatever. If I were VMware I would test with two exams, one with most of the questions that they've asked here. and a second lab using a real world environment with tasks like.. vmmotion server a from host y to host x. Not tell you that cpus are incompatible and you end up having to do a cold migration.. or other actually USEFUL tests of knowledge.

I did use the certifyme to help me pass. Most of the knowledge I have is from real world experience.. in which I sadly never hit the limits of the software. Mind you.. in a recent implementation I found out that the massive SQL 4way 6core server I was going to build.. was going to be useless since I was planning to dedicate it entirely to the one SQL server.. why is it useless.... ... ... because of the limitation of maximum 8 vcpus per VM. Where as a 4way 6core server is 24cpus... running SQL on Windows on the iron itself allows you to make use of all 24.. in all of the hypervisors citrix, hyperv, esx. You can't allocate that many cpus yet. soon yes. not now.

The Topic Has Been Cleaned and Set as Consolidated Topic..

Please "NO Requests" For Materials in this Forum and in this Thread.

Please "Don't add posts that will be out of the Thread's Content" like :Congrats, Thank You, Please Send me...etc.

Please "Don't add Live Links or Links Belongs to Materials; The Share Section Was Created For This Purpose"

Anything out of the above rules will be deleted and the member posting will get a warning.

Anyone taking the test this week? I am taking it and just curious what study materials you used?

I just sat the exam and passed! Conan 330 VCE is still valid. Used book Mastering Vsphere and TrainSignal Vshpere course along with VMWare documentation.

aBoVe1

I did my test today in Switzerland and I passed with 475 points (85 questions). All questions were from VMWare.CertifyMe.VCP-410.v9.0.by.Conan.330q.vce.

Swiszler