downtemplate

INE – CCIE Data Center: Written Video Course 2013

is the missing file never going to be updated as the initiator 'download template' is banned ??? pls can anyone upload part 7 else all other i downloaded will be waste :(

New Links!

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by certlearning
  • Like 1

I'm downloading the course from rapid gator premium account , If you guys help me I can create torrent file for you but I'm not going to be able to leave it forever or if anyone knows any free website allows you to upload 1 G files for free.

Edited by snada

If any one in USA intersted in the course, you can send me you portable hard disk I will copy the course for you and send it back.

Guys I finished downloading the course if any one intersted please contact me, I'm not going to be able to create a torrent file.

Edited by snada

Guys I finished downloading the course if any one intersted please contact me, I'm going to be able to create a torrent file.

Please make a torrent.....Thanks in advance

Alright I will create a toorent and leave on in the time i'm studing i'm studing. But all of you guys should seed on the highest speed to make sure all can download the course ASAP