maaia

Jn0-522 (Jncia-Fwv) Updated Nov-09 149Q&a

Hey Guys,

I was able to get the copy of latest JN0-522 updated NOV 09 Q&A from ActualTests in neat .vce format

Couple of my friends has used this vce today n past week and passed with flying colors.

BTW, I saw a copy of JN0-522 from P4S uploaded by EXMS user (password protected)

EXMS,why bother sharing if you dont want others to benefits from. I thought this forum is all about sharing ... it's lame dude, next time use email and send it to your fav 5,10,20 whtever... guess what this .vce has no password woohooo!!!

Here is a link enjoyy

<

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by Gerant
Outdated share, closing...

BTW, I saw a copy of JN0-522 from P4S uploaded by EXMS user (password protected)

EXMS,why bother sharing if you dont want others to benefits from. I thought this forum is all about sharing ... it's lame dude, next time use email and send it to your fav 5,10,20 whtever... guess what this .vce has no password woohooo!!!

Yes this forum is all about sharing. That's what I am looking from newbies. Keep sharing and keep up the good work then you will not bother up with passwords. It automatically comes to you.

BTW' date=' I saw a copy of JN0-522 from P4S uploaded by EXMS user (password protected)

[/quote']

I think U should set your file vs a password like EXMS, it will make U "Member of the Month" LOL

Thank you brother (maaia) offer JN0-522 dump. to us. I have passed the exam ( marks: 96) today:P. All of brother want to pass the exam, u need quickly applied the exam a.s.a.p.

To all of brother: i need applied the JN0-532 exam. who one have it dump?? Pls shares !!!

Many Thanks:H

Hi,

I downloaded this .VCE file - but I can only see 5 questions when I start the exam. Can you advise what I need to do to see all the questions?

Thanks, Ter