Sign in to follow this  
aindjov

Olive(M&t)

Hi guys sorry for the late upload i had personal issues.

here is the link

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

there you can download the 11 parts every part is 195 megs

user: root

pasword : 225522Dead

all interfaces from vmware are deleted and the configuration you can add as many interfaces af you want and i deleted the config not to interfere with yours.

Booting is abit slow give it about 3 mins and if it do not boot open the Vmware config file and look for the scsi0.present = "FALSE" if it true set it to false. when i moved my images to windows 7 the new install of vmware changed that option dunno why.

if you have some other questions add a comment pls

Moving to Share Section-DS

CLOSED AS LINKS ARE DEAD

Thanks and regards

Edited by ExamFerret
Dead Links
  • Like 1

Guest cmthiru

Thanks Man. I am downloading.........

Yup, this is a good one. Exactly what i was looking for. Now all i've got to do is find out how to add interfaces and connect multiple olives together :D

thanks aindjov for the share

can anyone post the show version or atleast say which junos version it got and what services it supports

also can anyone please make a torrent of this or upload it to ftp or anything like so

thanks in advance

It's version 9.6R1.13 and i've just tested OSPF and that works straight off - no need for any patches. The emulated platform says (m20/M40) and it has the stateful firewall feature set. Excellent - i've got it working in Mac OSX perfectly and have 2 junipers connected together. Alhamdu Lillah - very good.

My first time working on Junos olives (we've just started using them at work) and it's as good as Dynamips in my opinion.

Tnx i might make a new Olive that do not use the M&T platform since this is abit cut down from features

It's version 9.6R1.13 and i've just tested OSPF and that works straight off - no need for any patches. The emulated platform says (m20/M40) and it has the stateful firewall feature set. Excellent - i've got it working in Mac OSX perfectly and have 2 junipers connected together. Alhamdu Lillah - very good.

My first time working on Junos olives (we've just started using them at work) and it's as good as Dynamips in my opinion.

is this image including J-Web as well?

thanks