Satanix

Failed 1z0-053 [real dump]

ps: 7/1/2010 questions are upgraded at dumpsites(passguide,testking,testinside).... They stole my dump lol

I would love to write that i passed but i didnt cos of dumps :S

Anyway be carefull about 1z0-053 dumps cos they are just study material which come with ocp books(i can confirm testking,killtest,actual test,learnkey masterexam) 120q and none of them come at exam.

So i start to study i just need more question! i download 1z0-055 1z0-050 and 1z0-43 and i find something interesting i dont know that oracle use same questions at other certification exams.Some questions from 1z0-055 and 1z0-050 was at 1z0-053... Ofcorse i am not sure about these all questions come at exam but most of them did so good luck and dont forget to share if you find something

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

God lord, how was your score, if you want to share with us of course.

Well, try to study and do some practice is the best i could said to you. i will have to take OCA one of this days but i only have 1 month studying oracle. now i think its difficult really difficult.

see ya and good luck to the next chance.

it was %40 i just prepare exam from those 120q (i dont know those are just ocp book question)

i am studing from sybex now and i will prepare better :)

i agree with satanix, (i also failed 1z0-053 with %47), none of the questions in the dumps came in the exam...

yeap, i've seen it... i also noticed that some of the questions are in other exams.

but i don't get it, are we the first ones who took the new set of questions?

i dont think so, i didnt see any "wow i passed 1z0-053" topic

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

well after reading you guyz i realize that have to study harder coz the dumps doenst help a lot, by the way did you write some of the questions for future dumps? to help us that's for sure

Question: how long did you have been studying for for the test?

and how long have you use oracle?

Normaly dumps help more then a lot but for 1z0-053 there isnt any real dump so i want to create one which will help u and i dont want to people fail because of fake dumps.

I started oracle at university (oracle 9i) but to be honest when i start to think be pro about it, i dont remember anything.I went to sql expert, admin1 and admin 2 course at oracle university nearly 160h and i can say that materials and lessons maximum %40 of 3 exam.i can suggest sybex books for exams they are very good.

Guest richy

The file link that you requested is not valid.

Please upload again.

Regards

Raiy

Don't rely on dumps with this one, rely on study guides and books(people who were dumps dependant, from what I know, failed this exam*) So watch out with caution.