scha0044

How many labs iN SP

Hi, in SP lab, should we configure the devices from null configuration like R&S config section? Or must we find only the faults?

section 1 consists of most faults and you must find them. Core is preconfigured for you. Typical faults are ospf, isis, bgp, mpls and multicast for both ipv4 and ipv6. Faults are very common and not difficult to find. hth.

Thanks bpitt... What about the other sections? I think understanding the exam format is very important. do other sections include only configuration from zero-config?

And i have download from the share sections the IOU files. But i do not have questions. Is there any question book for this in the share section?

Or this 3.1 and 3.2 IOU files does include only section 1 and should i find the failures?

Thank you very much for your help!

Yes you are correct, section 1 consists of troubleshooting and section 2 - 4 are mostly starting from zero configurations. Section 2-4 relies on section 1, eg. Mpls, ospf, isis issues must be cleared then you can build your configurations successfully. Hth.

Is there any question books for these configuration sections?

you can refer to sanjana docs in the share section. An advice for you to study ine first before attempt.