daveguy2004

Virtual Security ESXi LAB

Hi guys,

I'm going for the Lab in July 2018 and curious how to get the full hands on experience, I would like to ask whether I should go for Lab renting service or I should build my own ESXI lab on work station.

I would appreciate any advise recommended to help me setup my lab and the hardware/license I'll be needed to do so.

Please advise what should i go for.

Regards

if you want to build complete lab you need very powerful machine ,and how you are in tight schedule ,i recommend you to rent ready lab

if you want to build complete lab you need very powerful machine ,and how you are in tight schedule ,i recommend you to rent ready lab

thanks mkaalhmd for the reply, would u recommend what can of powerful machine it could be? I'm eager to buy one if it does solved my problem and can support the whole SEC Lab to be fully functioning on it.

the second things is what renting service do u recommend to go for, the one which is cost effective and avlble it someone comfort.

regds

32gb ram is ok cuz u don't need to play whole mock lab

But there's few things u need physical if u want to lab all things from blueprint: AP, 2x asa (to test cluster), 1x switch (test dot1x, ise, etc), PC (to test wifi, ise, dot1x, mab)

Edited by komanchi

you need at least 64 G Ram to run all devices, you nee the following Hardware WAP,ip Phone and 3750 switch

@blollwow Can you please share the file again, as I can't access it.

Thanks

Here you go.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Can you correct and complete please

i already have! You can do too, just refer to the PSL workbook with logical topology. That is shared here under Sec v5 material share.