Sign in to follow this  
routerbaba

IOSXRv+GNS3 Online Server on Rent - Share

All CCIE SP Mate,

This is for candidates like me, who do not have enough to invest in high end server to built full CCIE SP Lab with IOSXRv at home:

[email protected](dot)com is online renting me his CCIE SP Ready to start Server which is having 4 IOSxr and 20 IOS Routes with the SunjnaIE Workbook(Real Labs) in 340 USD. for a Month. (24*7)

Is anyone interested to share that online Lab with me? As I will not be able to utilize full 24hrs for a month's time.

He claims that He has 5 Online Racks/Server for CCIE SP and he only gives it for a 15 days = 190$ or 30 days = 340$. Please PM me your email address if you are interested to share half of the Rack time and money with me for a month's time. I will be flexible to practice in any timezone..

I am planning to rent it from 1st of June. Also if anyone have any experience of renting these server from [email protected](dot)com, please share your feedback with me.

Thanks.

All CCIE SP Mate,

This is for candidates like me, who do not have enough to invest in high end server to built full CCIE SP Lab with IOSXRv at home:

[email protected](dot)com is online renting me his CCIE SP Ready to start Server which is having 4 IOSxr and 20 IOS Routes with the SunjnaIE Workbook(Real Labs) in 340 USD. for a Month. (24*7)

Is anyone interested to share that online Lab with me? As I will not be able to utilize full 24hrs for a month's time.

He claims that He has 5 Online Racks/Server for CCIE SP and he only gives it for a 15 days = 190$ or 30 days = 340$. Please PM me your email address if you are interested to share half of the Rack time and money with me for a month's time. I will be flexible to practice in any timezone..

I am planning to rent it from 1st of June. Also if anyone have any experience of renting these server from [email protected](dot)com, please share your feedback with me.

Thanks.

I would say dont waste your money on this, insted hire a dedicated server from any vendor eg:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
for about £80/month (Quad processor + 16gb RAM) and then I can set up the whole lab for you identical to ccierackrental (only exception would be multicast and VPLS data plane will not be up, control plane will be) it would be a 100% identical setup.

I use the service I did not want to build anything and just begin practicing for my exam. I works fine for me seems good enough. I go for lab soon.

HI

If you are buying for the whole month, i will use on weekends (Fri or Sat) and i will pay u accordingly.

I have a server that i just build. If you know how to integrate IOU with IOS-XR; we could work togather

PIM me and let me know

Regards

AT

I have rack lab2 iou+xrv. Collaboration works fine (multiple connection to one console. There is opportunity to prepare 2people together )

Who wishes to prepare, write me PM.

could you plz help me to integrate IOU with XR.

Thank you for your help in advance

AT

Which lab u want to setup on IOU may be I can help you!