shonraphael

300-208 SISAS

i just failed the exam, and the new exam is based on ISE 2.0.

To be clear, the current version of the exam is mostly based on 1.2. There are some questions which ask about 1.3 and 2.0, but most of the questions are still based on 1.2.

Hello all,

The 232PL dump is still valid. I passed today (17.06.2016) with 9.. points. Thank you all and good luck!

Edited by sharky07

Dear All,

Does anyone of you know a guy who has passed CCNP Security track recently or has valid CCSP?

I am searching a guy for a Jr. level opportunity in Gulf. Kindly send me his contact no. in pvt message

Thanks

Just finish the SISAS exam. new dumps are valid. 4/5 labs as far as i remember quite ok but a couple requires few troubleshooting and pay attention. SAVE! the resoult don't just click ok as it will forget the answer.

4 question at least on new ISE 1.3 and above, few on ACS config but basic config

Just finish the SISAS exam. new dumps are valid. 4/5 labs as far as i remember quite ok but a couple requires few troubleshooting and pay attention. SAVE! the resoult don't just click ok as it will forget the answer.

4 question at least on new ISE 1.3 and above, few on ACS config but basic config

Hello fracipo,

do you have the latest dumps? i want to pass the exam. :(

Hello,

someone has the latest dumps?

I need to pass the exam before January to renew the CCNP and start with CCNP Security

Hello,

someone has the latest dumps?

I need to pass the exam before January to renew the CCNP and start with CCNP Security

Hello Roberto,

Have you received any updates on this topic?

Regards,