HomeSkooled

Visual CertExam Suite 3.4.2

It is compiled in delphi.I have already found a lot of info in exe file.But i am not so good at ASM language.I guess we can modify to not check what version file you open and it will work.Maybe...

For example :

VCE_REGISTRATION_WAS_COMPLETE_SUCCESFULL

I can find this at VA :

00A4D437

Edited by icebreaker101010

they must see the chatter lol they released updated versions yesterday.

they're so anal retentive a little chatter and they're shitting down the back of their legs.

someone should open a lawuit against them for theft by taking and false advertising. all the people they screwed out their lifetime upgrades.

Edited by 0utcast

they're so anal retentive a little chatter and they're shitting down the back of their legs.

someone should open a lawuit against them for theft by taking and false advertising. all the people they screwed out their lifetime upgrades.

Really ?:)))))))))

Check this link, The admin claims that he has patch of v 1.2. but downloader of it transmits bundles of viruses. I said two times to respective developer to upload it either in 4shared or on mediafire but he did not reply my mail and deleted my query. Kindly check it at your end.

anything you have to do a survey for is usually a red flag.

trust the people here who's told you already what is required if you want to crack it.

should remove that url before you get blamed for that evil site.

What you can do is phone your bank and have them reverse the charge. I did this in about December 2014, after paying for it in Jan or Feb 2014, and the bank did it happily. I'd bought it on the Apple App store. The only thing I heard from that is that the charge was reversed, so the App was removed from my acccount.

If enough people do that, then the App will be removed from sale.

any other altenative software that can read VCE file. I hate this softare why we have to subscribe everymonth!!! as I believe they are taking dump question for free...

You can use Profexam Player, but it requires .exam files. Hopefully if they gain ground then the VCE format and the program will stop existing.

101 exams.com is down.

Anyone know a working alternative do new vce files?

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

So is there a solution? a crack version for VCE simulator available? Is there any other alternative?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks for post, but these sites have outdated exams. I am looking for someone that convert VCE to PDF.