iSlack

CCENT will expire soon. There's a new 200-101 ICND2 exam, help?

Hi guys

My CCENT certification will expire at the end of this year, so I am now looking to move into CCNA territory by taking the ICND2 exam. However, it looks like Cisco has updated the exam to include new topics (mostly IPv6 stuff).

3 years ago when I prepared for ICND1 I didn't study anything about IPv6, but passed the test thanks to video learning and some labs posted here.

Are there any new Videos or content updated for the new ICND2 test?

Also, any idea if my CCENT expires in December 2015, will passing ICND2 give me until December 2018 or extend it from 3 years from my passing of the exam? (lets assume I pass in April 2015)

Thanks!

Hi guys

My CCENT certification will expire at the end of this year, so I am now looking to move into CCNA territory by taking the ICND2 exam. However, it looks like Cisco has updated the exam to include new topics (mostly IPv6 stuff).

3 years ago when I prepared for ICND1 I didn't study anything about IPv6, but passed the test thanks to video learning and some labs posted here.

Are there any new Videos or content updated for the new ICND2 test?

Also, any idea if my CCENT expires in December 2015, will passing ICND2 give me until December 2018 or extend it from 3 years from my passing of the exam? (lets assume I pass in April 2015)

Thanks!

Hi,

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
you have a website that covers topics from the new version of the exam. Hope it helps :-)

Edited by davidbrent