amansamnani

Can i pass CCNA 200-120 within 2 and a half months

Well it certainly depends on your background knowledge as part of the curricula is pretty basic networking stuff.

I have Chris Bryant videos, Lazaro videos and INE videos + Packet Tracer, Cisco network simulator and Boson Net Sim 9 + Official cert guide ccna 200-120 by wendell odom which all i'm gonna refer according to my scheduled time table.

As i have seen

Videos clear my basic understanding of concepts.

Simulators clears my practical labs

Book clears my troubleshooting portion and high level view of overall concepts

Is all this stuff enough or do i need something more for my exam?

Yes it's possible. I did it in 2 months and I also had a 2 week vacation within those 2 months. I went from zero to CCNP in less then 4 months but I have been working in a Cisco shop for the last 5 years. Just take it day by day and dedicate time to studying. I don't think you need to watch 3 sets of videos but thats just me. Make sure you understand what what you are studying and when you feel ready, go for the exam.

• Like 1

To complete your studies use a braindump. Knowing the subject is one thing, avoiding the silly mistakes we all make when under pressure and in a timed setting is another. You cannot afford to throw away too many marks. Practising the exam setting will help you adapt to the Cisco terminology, the subtle differences in the responses they offer to such as multiple-choice questions and help to pace yourself for the real test!

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/256118-ccna-rs-200-120-latest-dumps/

• Like 1

Can you do it - absolutely, but it depends on your experience. Are you going to go from 0 networking to CCNA in 2 months? Probably not without using the brain dumps that paulbarron mentioned. If you've got a pretty good networking background - where you're not learning a bunch of brand new concepts - 2 months shouldn't be a problem.

If you can't afford real routers (and real used routers aren't that expensive on eBay), I highly recommend spending a little bit of time getting GNS3 up and running. GNS3 and Jeremy from CBT Nuggets are 100% responsible for my CCNA :biggrin:

i would sugggest not speeding up on CCNA...they form the basic of the networking carrier and further professional/expert certifictions. getting CCNA in 2-3 months is doable. is there is a pressing need for this certification by that time period...go ahead and get but not relax and do thorugh test/practice all the concepts ..as i said they are the foundation and any one would end up spending more time and dissatisfaction when they try advanced certification/real job issues.

It can be passed within 2.5 months.

If u are new to networking then yes I would recommend to have a basic understanding of concepts.

Refer CCNA 200-120 certification Guide.Although I would recommend Comptia N+ 10-005 or N+ 10-006 study Guides.

amansamnani ----- ple how do I get those materials. Am new...

You can find the materials on torrent and also here in certcollection in the training offers and requests section as well as in the download section

& if ur asking which videos to refer i highly recommend INE videos

Edited by amansamnani

amansamnani,

You can be CCNA certified within 2.5 months if you have already knowledge of networking. If this technology is new to you then without any training, you need more time to understand it properly. I think you should to go for training, specially bootcamp and you will be able to complete CCNA within a week. After that you can practice more on it.