ExodusEvil

Citrix XenMobile 1Y0-370 Dump (Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile Solutions)

Latest valid Dump in 2015/Jan. I used to pass few days ago.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Please, do share feedbacks!

• Like 3

going to book citrix exams for february, will update what i have

ps:nothing to do with this, i guess the best thing to do would be to prepare our own study plan for giving citrix training these days

ps:nothing to do with this, i guess the best thing to do would be to prepare our own study plan for giving citrix training these days

I agree 100% with you, and no one should take a exam only using Dumps. Otherwise if someone that have experience shouldn't pay again for a exam that ask things that we never use in day-by-day.

Everyone is responsible for the own choices, that means go ahead and be a "professional dumper" or not.

regards,

Edited by ExodusEvil

i m sure we guys all agree with you, but i also have to say even if you have bunch of expeirence on citrix, there are details even nit very important that show up in the certification , and as i , seeing it, from my point, that s when dumps help (even if some years ago , i used once dumps without knowing the tech to pass the exam, and i saw repercution in the interview

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

All the best