koolcisco999

Palo Alto PCNSE6

A Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is capable of designing, deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the vast majority of Palo Alto Networks-based network security implementations. Passing the PCNSE6 or CNSE 5.1 exam and exhibiting solid professional behavior are the requirements for becoming a PCNSE6 or CNSE 5.1. The formal certification exam is hosted and proctored by the third-party testing company Kryterion. Either exam should be taken by anyone who is prepared to demonstrate a deep understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies. Candidates can be anyone who uses Palo Alto Networks products, including customers, partners, system engineers, systems integrators, and support engineers.

Note that the certification's abbreviation is now PCNSE6, not CNSE 6.1. The purpose and level of the certification remain the same.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
Edited by champv4

Hi Friends,

I am working on Cisco ASA last 8 years .I know Palo Alto Firewall has very good features and i wanted to do first level certification on this Product.

I heard unlike Cisco Exams,only customers and Partners of Palo alto networks can take exam, is that true?.

Can some one provide more information on this.