I don't know if it's the same for everyone else but there was an error with #27 on the SDN and Openflow content, I have deleted it twice and tried downloading but the file only contains 2s of data.

Bohica,

Same problem here. I also downloaded the video from mega and mail.ru and it has the same issue.

0utcast, can you please fix it at your earliest convenience?

Thanks!

0utcast - You are the man. To be honest I didn't think you would post this so soon after the GB. Is there a way I can follow you here? I just want to stay up to date with your uploads if possible. :1boss

0utcast - You are the man. To be honest I didn't think you would post this so soon after the GB. Is there a way I can follow you here? I just want to stay up to date with your uploads if possible. :1boss

actually i didn't intend too share this but certain people cannot just be happy to be part of the group buy and not share.

0utcast, please check on file 27 of the Intro to SDN and OpenFlow lectures, as Aacciano & Bohica found out, it seems corrupted.

Thanks!!!

0utcast, please check on file 27 of the Intro to SDN and OpenFlow lectures, as Aacciano & Bohica found out, it seems corrupted.

Thanks!!!

Yes, I confirm. File 27 of "Part 1" folder is not OK.

File "Intro to OpenFlow Definition of an Abstraccion - INE_9" is corrupt, please check it out.

File Intro to OpenFlow Definition of an Abstraccion - INE_9.flv - 169MB

Dead links Removed

Edited by Glavin

Hi to all the contributors and thanks to 0utcast for sharing his links.

However, the links are now down. Can you please update them, or waaay better share a torrent/MEGA link.

Thanks again, you're the man!