csconnj

INE CCIE SPv4 ATC

They have Uploaded Few Videos only. You Can Check yourself here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 1

I believe the instructor got ill (sick) and they had to postpone a lot of live class sessions. So it will take some longer before the videos come online.

I believe the instructor got ill (sick) and they had to postpone a lot of live class sessions. So it will take some longer before the videos come online.

They have done Live Class on 3rd week of June ,1 & 2 July. They are doing the live class in parts.

As per the Description on the page. They will release full series by July Month End.

"This video course download provides a comprehensive look at the advanced technologies covered in the CCIE Service Provider v4.0 blueprint. The CCIE Service Provider Advanced Technologies video course follows a hands-on lecture approach designed to take students to a CCIE level of understanding and beyond. The class format is easy to follow, incorporating technology lectures and hands-on configuration, verification, and troubleshooting examples, which include both regular IOS and IOS XR. We'll be adding more videos to this playlist through July 2015 as content is produced. We'll have the full playlist up by the end of the July."

They have done Live Class on 3rd week of June ,1 & 2 July. They are doing the live class in parts.

During the first week of 5 live classes, the instructor got sick so on the third day, the live class was canceled. I didn't check the fourth and fifth days but I noticed a few weeks later that classes were going on again.

this course is completed now. You can Check here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Wow! If that is the complete course, I'm very disappointed in INE! They don't mention RTBH, LISP, and many more new SP topics! This is just another distillate of their MPLS and BGP courses.

guys message me your *** ype ,if you want to join for study group.

Hi shak

Edited by ekmlab

The INE course is still (very) incomplete. I estimate at least another month before the course is completely available on their site.