UldisD

UNL VM for SP

What's the difference between this Lite and the Full please? It's working for me great. Thanks for your hard work

Thank you .

Can we run SPv4 INE topology on UNL ??

how much capacity will be needed to run ( RAM, CPU,..)

Minimum 16 GB RAM but better to have more and minimum I5 CPU .

4 XRx 10XEs = 4x2048Megs + 10x2560Megs = count by yourselt.

I spent almost a week trying to get this topology working on win10+vmware workstation. failed with both unl and virl. have asked here on forum and noone told me how he run it on 32 gigs ram.

I assume it's impossible.

So there's really 2 optoins - rent at least 48gigs ram colo server or buy rack rentals. depending on topology you will use, one of the options will be cheaper that another.

4 XRx 10XEs = 4x2048Megs + 10x2560Megs = count by yourselt.

I spent almost a week trying to get this topology working on win10+vmware workstation. failed with both unl and virl. have asked here on forum and noone told me how he run it on 32 gigs ram.

I assume it's impossible.

So there's really 2 optoins - rent at least 48gigs ram colo server or buy rack rentals. depending on topology you will use, one of the options will be cheaper that another.

Agree, RAM is necessary...for full INE run is 10xCSR and 4xXR

But As I know new SP has 10XR !!! and 10 CSR, 10xIOS nodes...count:) Average cont...

30 nodes in the lab?.. great.

I didn't saw 15.4S IOS can be run in UNL, meaning for REAL topology you will need 20CSRv

Edited by satanail

I run this on an ESXi with 96Gigs of RAM. Runs super smooth. I have not begun SP track yet as I just finished the RS and want to take a break