KinAn

VMWare Partner Exchange Software Defined Data Center

VMWare Partner Exchange Software Defined Data Center

SDDC3444 Virtual SAN - Technical Best Practices

SDDC3206 Introduction to VMware NSX

SDDC3110 vSphere - Trends and Market Update for Partners

SDDC3112 Becoming a Trusted Customer Advisor by Virtualizing Business Critical Apps

SDDC3121 vSphere Upgrade Best Practices

SDDC3123 Realizing the Value of VSOM – a vC Ops Overview for VSOM Customers.

SDDC3128 Business Continuity in vSphere 5.5 - What's New

SDDC3129 Technical Deep Dive - Differentiating vSphere and the vSOM suite from Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V

SDDC3221 Virtual SAN and the VMware SDDC Suite: Integration and Interoperability".

SDDC3273 Winning deals against the competition using VMware vCloud Suite

SDDC3277 Architecting a Robust Disaster Recovery Solution for Oracle Databases Using Oracle Data Guard and Site Recovery Manager

SDDC3280 How to increase business agility by using the master orchestrator:The way of VMware vRealize Orchestrator

SDDC3282 Deepen your customer engagements and increase profits by selling vSphere with Operations Management (vSOM)

SDDC3291 Grow Your Consulting Practice with VMware

SDDC3295 Winning vSOM deals against the Competition

SDDC3304 Cloud Operations - Extensibility Part 1: How to Manage Hetrogeneus Environments

SDDC3306 vSphere Data Protection (VDP) Advanced - Live Demo and Technical Discussion

SDDC3308 ROI Model for Cloud Automation

SDDC3312 Iaas Use Case

SDDC3316 Qualifying, Position, Selling vSphere Data Protection (VDP) Advanced

SDDC3317 vRealize Business Suite - Leveraging IT Financial Transparency to Drive Transformation

SDDC3322 Using the IaaS Machine Lifecycle Whiteboard to Drive POC Success

SDDC3324 Architecting a Cloud with vRealize Automation

SDDC3325 Automating Application Provisioning Across the Hybrid Cloud with Application Director

SDDC3330 Cloud Management Launch Overview for Q4 2013 - New Packaging and Pricing

SDDC3333 Selling Cloud Automation and Operations Management in Competitive Environments

SDDC3336 VMware and Puppet: How to Plan, Deploy & Manage Modern Applications

SDDC3337 vRealize Business Suite Standard Edition – Technical Overview and Demo

SDDC3342 How to Properly Set up vC Ops Capacity Planning

SDDC3344 Log Insight

SDDC3347 Deploying Self-Service Cloud with VMware NSX and vRealize Automation

SDDC3350 Capturing the BC/DR Opportunity with VMware

SDDC3354 DC Security with VMware NSX and Palo Alto Networks

SDDC3358 How Network Virtualization Fits into the SDDC

SDDC3361 SDDC vs. HDDC: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats

SDDC3365 Accelerate Deployments with the SDDC Deployment Toolkit

SDDC3369 Increase your Profitability and Value to your Customers with VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) and the vCloud Suite

SDDC3384 Software-defined Storage - The Next Phase in the Evolution of Enterprise Storage

SDDC3396 Architecting Oracle Databases on vSphere 5 with NetApp Storage

SDDC3403 Virtualizing and Tuning Large Scale Java Platforms

SDDC3443 Helping Your Customers & Your Wallet by Up Selling Them Advance Bundles Featuring VMware vSphere Enterprise+

SDDC3445 Virtual SAN - Use Cases

SDDC3448 How to Technically Sell vSphere with Operations Management Using the vSphere Optimization Check

SDDC3577 IBM x86/PureFlex Solutions for Cloud

SDDC3593 SimpliVity: Deploying The Software Defined Data Center Today—Customer Perspectives and Tips on Optimizing VMware Environments with SDDC

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Problem with unrar or link die , please request here

Hidden Content

Password for Unrar (if have)

ucsexadatacloud.blogspot.com

Find all my post for get useful documents

KinAn, I feel very conflicted. On one hand, I'm very grateful for your posts. On the other, I'm so fucking annoyed. The bullshit link splitting is fine on a SET that has 8 documents; you want to get some money for your effort - kudos, you deserve it. But for something like this, seriously? I'm inclined to download the material and post it on Mega just so you don't get the ad revenue.

I know, it's not cool to bitch about free stuff, but isn't there something in the middle that would get you some cash without requiring an entire afternoon of pasta and street sign identification on our part?

• Like 1

KinAn, I feel very conflicted. On one hand, I'm very grateful for your posts. On the other, I'm so fucking annoyed. The bullshit link splitting is fine on a SET that has 8 documents; you want to get some money for your effort - kudos, you deserve it. But for something like this, seriously? I'm inclined to download the material and post it on Mega just so you don't get the ad revenue.

I know, it's not cool to bitch about free stuff, but isn't there something in the middle that would get you some cash without requiring an entire afternoon of pasta and street sign identification on our part?

I tried and unable to download any of his shares from that advertisement captaha site .I also request to post in some other site like ad.fly if he is looking for advt revenue.Anyway thanks Knan for sharing stuff as some people managed to download it...

Edited by certkid

Can someone please post this in Mega Share in one file ? None of the links working and it's very frustrating with that annoying capcha

free mirror

Hidden Content

• Like 1