Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did everything as explained in the tutorial, everything works fine with my VM setup. Upgraded to 2.7 with a 2.0 license and ISE works. Thanks alot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone whit access to 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
  provide Offline Feed Updates.

  • Like 28
  • Thanks 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, traykov9 said:

Can someone whit access to 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
  provide Offline Feed Updates.

I tried to register our company account for this service (correct me if Im wrong) but as far as I understand you can't download offline updates. You can only add your custom profiles for global usage.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 2:37 PM, mind12 said:

I tried to register our company account for this service (correct me if Im wrong) but as far as I understand you can't download offline updates. You can only add your custom profiles for global usage.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

This PDF is very old. You can see the instructions to download here:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, traykov9 said:

This PDF is very old. You can see the instructions to download here:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Yeah, my account was accepted and now I can download the offline updates. However I tried to upgrade my 2.4 lab node's feed with 4GB RAM and the ise application stucked in a starting crash loop. 😞
If anyone interested I can share it. What platform should I use for it?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mind12 said:

Yeah, my account was accepted and now I can download the offline updates. However I tried to upgrade my 2.4 lab node's feed with 4GB RAM and the ise application stucked in a starting crash loop. 😞
If anyone interested I can share it. What platform should I use for it?

Please share. The update is very reassure intensive, maybe you need more RAM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mind12 said:

Yes it must be a RAM issue.

Password: ciscocisco
Update and release notes as saved html.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Thx. It worked for me. It would be nice if you upload the new feeds from time to time.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, traykov9 said:

Thx. It worked for me. It would be nice if you upload the new feeds from time to time.

Glad it worked for you. I dont have enough resources now to expand the VM's RAM and test again.
I can upload it sometimes, no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...