kxmeni

AIX Manuals

The links are missing as of today,

As I said before, links are still available, so I'm not going to upload them again.

If you are not able to download, you'll have to wait for other member to make the hard work for you.

uploaded.net reports "The free download is currently not available - Please try again later!" when I try to download the file. I have been trying for a few days now and "later" never comes. Do you have any links for the material from another download site? Thanks.

New Link:

:cool:

THANK YOU! Since that certain other member refused to believe that his links were randomly down (and got a bit stroppy at that), it's awesome that you took the initiative to upload these! After my download finishes, I'll put them up on Mega, as a backup.

for the original 'uploaded.net' links, i keep getting 'The free download is currently not available - Please try again later' every time i try it no matter how often i come back; and i cant fulfill any of the payment methods for a paid premium account.

and the later added 'uploadrocket.net' link seems to be gone/dead.

:(

please upload to something like 'zippyshare' or something ?

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

THANK YOU! Since that certain other member refused to believe that his links were randomly down (and got a bit stroppy at that), it's awesome that you took the initiative to upload these! After my download finishes, I'll put them up on Mega, as a backup.

Please do, I can't get the uploadrocket link to work either. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Not going to share any AIX stuff anymore. Thanks for your "kindness" and "courtesy".