khiloc

Chris Bryant CCNP 2016 CCNP SWITCH ROUTE and TSHOOT Boot Camp - 7.16 GB

CCNP 2016 All-in-One Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant – 7.16 GB

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
CCNP 2016 All-in-One Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

CCNP 2016 All-in-One Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant – Free Download Description

CCNP 2016 All-in-One Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 49.5 Hours | 7.16 GB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

In January, You Get My CCNA Security Video Boot Camp FREE When You Join My CCNP All-In-One Course!

Just email your receipt to

Hidden Content

and we’ll set you up!

You’re in the right place at the right time to earn your CCNP with my clear, comprehensive CCNP All-In-One Video Boot Camp!

The SWITCH course is fully refreshed for the 300-115 exam, and the ROUTE course is fully refreshed for the 300-101 exam. The TSHOOT material will be refreshed in January and February 2016.

Over 125,000 students in my Video Boot Camps have made me the #1 instructor on Udemy, and now it’s your turn to earn your CCNP – with a little help from yours truly!

You receive full access to all 50+ hours of the course, including downloading – you can download one video or download them all! You’ll have permanent online access to watch the videos whenever you like as well, and there’s a Q&A forum right here on Udemy where you can post questions – and I’ll answer them personally!

The videos are in order – CCNP SWITCH, ROUTE, and TSHOOT – and clearly labeled, so you know EXACTLY what to watch for each exam.

From my unbeatable methods of mastering BGP all the way through tough OSPF and EIGRP route redistribution scenarios, you’ll see it all right here on LIVE Cisco routers and switches – and you can watch every single session as often as you like.

Thanks for joining and for making The Bryant Advantage part of your CCNP success story!

Download Links:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 33
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2

Hello gaganswamicet!

sorry but no mega links are currently available!

and seems for me that you have better result (in terms of downlaod / upload speeds from Uploaded.net

Hello gaganswamicet!

sorry but no mega links are currently available!

and seems for me that you have better result (in terms of downlaod / upload speeds from Uploaded.net

I wish that was the case. But the download speeds are PAINFULLY slow. And I'm restricted to only downloading one part of this 10-part .rar file every hour (unless I purchase a premium account). Uploaded has a notorious reputation for this, so I'm surprised by your recommendation.

It is not a recommendations.

It is just the facts...Sorry

To be able to keep share all those file (it is time and money to buy hoster space and keep all those file online)

so to download it is the same..

don't you think it is cheaper tto buy a uploaded premium and get full speed downlaod cheaper than the 29$ to buy this course alone?

One premium account gives you access to thousand of giga download available all over the site (no pop up at all)

It is not a recommendations.

It is just the facts...Sorry

To be able to keep share all those file (it is time and money to buy hoster space and keep all those file online)

so to download it is the same..

don't you think it is cheaper tto buy a uploaded premium and get full speed downlaod cheaper than the 29$ to buy this course alone?

One premium account gives you access to thousand of giga download available all over the site (no pop up at all)

Not when there are so many other viable alternatives that cost nothing.

Hello,

Posting now less file chunk to download...Hope you will find this easier?

Hidden Content

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7

Hello,

Posting now less file chunk to download...Hope you will find this easier?

Thank you so much for your efforts, but unfortunately Uploaded's response is now "This file exceeds the max. filesize which can be downloaded by free users. If you still want to download this file, we advise you to buy a premium product." :(