Reddington

Narbik Advanced CCIE Routing & Switching v5.0 Vol 1,2,3 & 4

I couldn't agree more. It's sad to see how much people can complain while they are too lazy to study or search/share, and to avaricious to pay for the materials. Sometimes one starts to wonder why to bother sharing at all.

I mean when things get shared on shitty premium sites because the uploader is just trying to make money, then I get complaining.

I've gone through the Narbik books. They are too quick to give you the full answer without explaining the "why" behind the answer. And from all the reviews I have read, people swear by the Narbik Lectures, not the supplement books.

Not to mention, those books, 2014 or otherwise, were NOT shared on this site before I posted the link. They don't exist elsewhere, and I only stumbled on them after six months of searching.

I mean, I would love to have a true pdf version of "IP Routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR: An Essential Guide to Understanding and Implementing IP Routing Protocols" but I've never found one other than converted. I don't complain. I take what is freely given and do my best for it.

Without this site, I would literally have zero of the half dozen certifications I have.

I doubt you find these right away for free.

I hope you're not referring to me out to make a profit because I make nothing off the content I do group buys for.

I work with others to help everyone benefit. seedboxes and hosting are not free.

I wouldn't ask others to pay for something that costs $800.00+ then give it away for free to others.

Edited by 0utcast
  • Like 1

I doubt you find these right away for free.

I hope you're not referring to me out to make a profit because I make nothing off the content I do group buys for.

I work with others to help everyone benefit. seedboxes and hosting are not free.

I wouldn't ask others to pay for something that costs $800.00+ then give it away for free to others.

This was not in reference to you at all.

I was trying to tell the poster how he was being foolish for complaining and griping.

The "uploader trying to make money" comment was for the people that post in other---other (and often here, like rose87) who only offer links to rapidgator and uploadnet and nitroflair.

You outcast are among the best of anyone on this site, and I owe you a great deal.

Let's all join in on a group hug!

LOL!

we have alot to share coming. out of respect to those that donate to group buys we wait 90 days to share the content.

we have alot to share coming. out of respect to those that donate to group buys we wait 90 days to share the content.

I think you are talking about GogoTraining , IPX, INE and CBT Nuggets Group buy that you have done few months back :P

I am happy wtih anything that is free and it's not like these things are cheap. You should go buy your own if you don't like what is given to you. No one is forcing you to be here.

Special thanks to everyone that takes time out of their day to share with us learning material. Good kudos to you!

LOL!

If I didn't know better, I'd say you worked for Western Digital and were trying to sell harddrives. :biggrin:

As it stands, I'd recommend everyone run out and grab a 1-2TB usb 3.0 and wait for the goodness to come in. :1boss