root0

FirePOWER Management Center Collection

@muhfugen: thx for your reply.

does somebody encouter the following problem after deploying the ftd firewall ?

I deployied the ftd firewall with the ovf file, then set management Interface to static ip address. But i cannot connect to it. In EXPERT-Mode i see that the br1 interface is set to the ip adress i set during the wizard on cli, but the management ip address does not have any ip address. Nothing is assigned to management 0/0

@muhfugen: thx for your reply.

does somebody encouter the following problem after deploying the ftd firewall ?

I deployied the ftd firewall with the ovf file, then set management Interface to static ip address. But i cannot connect to it. In EXPERT-Mode i see that the br1 interface is set to the ip adress i set during the wizard on cli, but the management ip address does not have any ip address. Nothing is assigned to management 0/0

Yeah i've encountered this problem before, the way I fixed it was to delete all the vNICs from the FTD in vCenter, then re-add them using VMXNET3 vNICs, then rebooting the FTD. After this happens it should show your static address assigned to eth0 rather than br0 if you run ifconfig.

've also encountered issues that after reboots the pairing between vNICs and interfaces in the FTD will get mixed up forcing you compare MAC addresses inside the FTD to vNICs in vCenter and then reassign the vNICs to whatever port groups they should be attached to.

Edited by muhfugen

Yeah i've encountered this problem before, the way I fixed it was to delete all the vNICs from the FTD in vCenter, then re-add them using VMXNET3 vNICs, then rebooting the FTD. After this happens it should show your static address assigned to eth0 rather than br0 if you run ifconfig.

've also encountered issues that after reboots the pairing between vNICs and interfaces in the FTD will get mixed up forcing you compare MAC addresses inside the FTD to vNICs in vCenter and then reassign the vNICs to whatever port groups they should be attached to.

thx that worked for me too :-) RESPECT for all your work and the BIG effort you have done !!!

how can i activate malware, threat and url filtering licenses ?

Edited by mesagio

how can i activate malware, threat and url filtering licenses ?

You should be presented with the option to do so when you add the FTD to the FMC. If you clicked past it already, go to Devices->Device Management and click the pencil icon for your FTD device (or HA pair), then click the Summary tab, and the pencil next to where it says Licenses. This of course assumes you've followed my instructions on applying the crack

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by muhfugen
  • Like 8

I have a question about getting FTD to work with my Cisco ASA 5506.

@ Muhfugen and root0, thank you so much for you contribution and dedication toward the FTD cracking and the downloads.

I've an ASA 5506X that was registered on the traditional licensing (I still have the Product Authorization Key). After following your instruction on page 10, i was not seeing the UUID of the product after running the command " MySQL> select * from Smart_licenses;" I guess it did not show because i don't have a smart license account.

Is it possible to do cracking with product authorization key? If yes what are the instructions.

Thank you guys

ebrahim

you can download via FMCv console

I've been trying this but it always says no updates available.

I've verified internet access and DNS setup. No other errors, just no updates available. I'm on 6.2.1 right now. Trying to get to 6.2.3.x

Ah... got it. It only fetched update/patches in the same release train. 6.2.1 had no updates but once I went to 6.2.2 (which had its own issues with a broken 'Readiness check' bug) I was able to get some patches with that Download Updates button and then after going to 6.2.3 it got more again. So you can get patches but only in the same major release.

Edited by Chickenstation

With dear root0 permission i re-upload Firerepower Management Center files to mega.nz

6.0.x

6.1.x

6.2.x

Rules

Tools

Hidden Content

Edited by turbobender
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I know this is off-topic but does anyone have access to

Hidden Content

for a 3D7110?

• Like 3

New SW - magnet link updated

FirePOWER_Management_Center

Change Log

added latest version Rules and Patch:

Sourcefire_3D_Defense_Center_S3_Patch-6.2.3.6-37.sh.REL.tar

Sourcefire_Geodb_Update-2018-10-23-001.sh

Sourcefire_Rule_Update-2018-10-23-001-vrt.sh

Sourcefire_VDB_Fingerprint_Database-4.5.0-304.sh

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Please can anyone share:

Sourcefire_VDB_Fingerprint_Database-4.5.0-305.sh

thanks!

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

• Like 1