root0

FirePOWER Management Center Collection

Can anyone tell me how to retrieve MGR_UUID and MGD_UUID ???

The steps are literally in the instructions you quoted, and which you werent supposed to quote.

Any chance of getting and sharing these?

- Cisco_FTD_Upgrade-6.3.0-83.sh.REL.tar

- ftd-6.3.0-83.pkg

- ftd-boot-9.10.1.3.cdisk

looking for

-- Sourcefire_3D_Defense_Center_S3_Patch-6.2.3.8-51.sh.REL.tar

i dont see it, i'm at 6.2.2.5 but it does not show up as an update.

The steps are literally in the instructions you quoted, and which you werent supposed to quote.

Thanks for your confirmation

I did queried mysql but nothing was shown up. I restarted the FMC and then tried again, BRAVO!

@muhfugen

hi there

could you rewise the procedure of Crack for version 6.3 ?

Edited by hrkh1990

Really isn't there anyone here who has access to the Cisco website and be able to download/share the Firepower 6.3 code?!!

Edited by freemotion

It's on the previous page, my dude.

I meant the code for the FTD 6.3 not FMC. Actually these are what I need:

- ftd-6.3.0-83.pkg

I meant the code for the FTD 6.3 not FMC. Actually these are what I need:

- ftd-6.3.0-83.pkg

You might find it in

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
instead. I think the FTD and Firepower Services releases have been there but from looking, I don't think anyone has shared it yet.

This thread is specifically for the Management Center.

On a completely separate note:

Can anyone provide the file:

Sourcefire_3D_Defense_Center_S3_Patch-6.2.3.7-51.sh.REL.tar

If you see it in the list of updates on your box, you can copy it off of the box via SSH/SCP from the directory '/usr/local/sf/updates'

It is also available for download from Cisco under the link hXXps://software.cisco.com/download/home/286259687/type/286271056/release/6.2.3.7

I tried to upgrade my management center (with a backup first of course) and it crapped itself to pieces in the upgrade. I had to do a fresh install but now the only patch I can download is 6.2.3.9 and if I install that, I can't restore my backup. Basically Cisco released a new patch while my box was broken so now I am hosed.

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png"> Can't restore the backup to 6.2.3 or a fresh 6.3.0 install, can't patch to the version I was at without that specific file and I can't find it for download anywhere.

Any help?

Edited by Chickenstation
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

what about classic license evaluation 5500x support only classic license not smart could you guide us for evaluation for classic licenses

Unlimited evaluation

Add Remote Access VPN and Advanced licenses to an evaluation

The Advanced licenses are currently not used for anything, but will be in future versions according to line 161 in the /var/sf/lib/perl/5.10.1/SF/SmartAgentManager.pm file.

You likely dont need to enable all 3 Remote Access VPN license types, unless you have a specific use case for doing so. And VPNOnly licenses can not be assigned to a device when either APEX or PLUS licenses are assigned, although APEX and PLUS can be assigned to the same device. The APEX licenses support the most features and what most people will likely want to have installed. For more information on Remote Access VPN license types see

Hidden Content

Enable Export Controlled features in a evaluation

Remote Access VPN policies and the SSL features in Platform Settings policies require export controlled features be enabled.

Fix bug CSCve97160, support SMB/CIFS version 2 & 3 and support use of Microsoft Scale Out File Server as a remote storage device

The FMC does not support the use of versions 2 and 3 of the SMB/CIFS protocol. A feature request has been submitted under bug CSCve97160 (

Hidden Content

). Microsoft Scale Out File Server (SOFS) requires the use of at least version 2 of the SMB/CIFS protocol. You should be able to manually specify a higher version of the protocol in System->Configuration->Remote Storage Device->Command Line Options but due improper input validation code it will not allow this. Because a multi-billion dollar company is too lazy to spend 5 minutes fixing their flagship firewall I guess some random guy on a forum has to it for them.

Hidden Content

Edit 08-29-17

- Updated evaluation period to ~88 years.

- Simplified instructions.

- Added support for high availability devices.

- Fixed a problem when inserting rows in to the license_caps table, the value for last_changed column was accidentally omitted in the previous instructions. To fix this problem, in the MySQL console run "delete from license_caps where last_changed = 1; " and then perform the updated instructions above.

- Discovered that export controlled features not only effect Remote Access VPNs but also the SSL settings in a Platform Settings policy.

Edit 09-09-17

- Verified crack supports of the use of Remote Access VPN licenses.

- Updated file paths to remove version dependencies.

- Fixed bug CSCve97160, enabled use of SMB/CIFS protocol versions 2 and 3 and added support for Microsoft Scale Out File Server as a remote storage device because a multi-billion dollar company is too lazy to do so and some random guy on a forum has to do it for them.

Edit 11-22-17

- Figured out what daemon needed to be restarted to enable export control features, so you dont have to reboot the FMC.

Edit 08-27-18

- Updated line numbers to enable export controlled features and fixing bug CSCve97160 for FMC 6.2.3. Using pmtool to restart mojo_server doesnt seem to cause these changes to take effect in 6.2.3.4, reverted instructions to instruct you to reboot the FMC instead since i'm not really motivated enough right now to figure out what else needs to be restarted.

how to do with ftd locally managed without fmc
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2