rom1987

LiveLessons CompTIA A+ 220-901

eb48691f9550ad4b5ee615ed58006dab.jpg

CompTIA A+ 220-901 Complete Video Course is a unique video product that provides a solid understanding of A+ skills. The purpose of these videos is to act as quick, concise, hands-on training that is easily absorbed. The modules in this course cover every objective in the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam and can be used as your sole resource for learning the material needed to study for and pass the test. You can also use this as a supplement to other A+ train

download20100311005411.gif

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

All merits are for 0utcast'' maybe can no longer delete my posts!!!

• Like 3

Why are the video files of LiveLessons and INE courses always so big in size?

This is only the first part of the whole thing and it's 20GB!!, maybe someone can compress the course if they have the recourses to do it. The 20GB could be reduced to 3-4GB without any loss in quality.

make space ;D otherwise subscribe to safari for free fro 10 days.

I was Talking About the Filesharing sites Rom1987 used Above 20GB using them will take a lot of time

make space ;D otherwise subscribe to safari for free fro 10 days.

Dear 0utcast

could you please tell us how we can download videos from safari unattended.

Complete waste of time. That's twice I've tried to download the links, and after FIFTEEN HOURS, they failed. Horrendously slow, the 'compressed' file is a total of 20GB (this could have easily been compressed to a different format in Camtasia or similar software), and there's every chance that you'll waste your time and bandwidth because the download could suddenly fail.

I'll try one more time, and if I succeed, I'll compress it and share it via torrent.

Right, make that SIX times that the downloads have failed. Sorry folks, I tried. Perhaps rom1987 would be kind enough to make this available as a torrent