EngM

Sharing is Caring (400-351 CCIE Wireless Written Exam)

Hi

Here are two 400-351 CCIE written exam dumps.

Good luck!

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Note: To whom is able to upload the files to better upload site; it would be much appreciated ! since above files will be available for the next 7 days only.

has this been verified by anyone?

By me and I passed !

But to be specific there are around 10 questions came new.

i used the same one, and i fail,,, very close to pass but fail,, around 20 questions not from the dump ,, have in mind that i made mistakes in 2 question that the dump already have the answer for

Hidden Content

QUESTION 53,, the wording is different

Question 58, the wording is different and (non of the answers options have " signed wildcard certificate"?

QUESTION 88

... the wording of the answers are different , according to the dumps the answer is C and E however i did not chose option C because the wording in the exam says "Cannot be enabled"... also some of the other answer options in the exam have different wording,,i think the best way to deal with this question is to study it

QUESTION 103 .. lap join wlc process

add to information in the dump is to know when the lap ask for the configuration and when the wlc sends the RRM

q109 and 110: i dont trust the answer option in the dumps,, please read the following (from cisco site- you can google it yourself:)

Feature Intersection with AP SSO

Switchover during AP Pre-Image download causes the APs to start image download all over again from the new Active controller.

Rogue APs and clients are not synced to Standby and are re-learnt upon switchover.

Infrastructure MFP key is not synced to the Standby controller and is re-learnt upon switchover.

New Active controller re-learns the shun list from IPS and other MCs, and redistributes it to the MAs.

wIPS information is not synced to the Standby unit and is re-learnt upon switchover.

Clean Air detected Interferer devices are re-learnt after switchover.

Net Flow records are cleared upon switchover and collection starts fresh on the new Active controller.

Mobility paths and tunnels to the MO and other peer MCs are not disrupted upon switchover. However the Client state is cleaned up on the MO under which the HA pair exists and is re-learnt from the new Active controller when the client re-associates.

Roamed clients that have their data path going through the Mobility Tunnel Endpoint (MTE) “become Local” in case of L2 with Sticky Anchoring and L3 Roam. L2 Roamed Clients are not affected except when roaming occurs between CUWN and CA controllers.

RRM related configurations and the AP neighbor list in the Leader HA pair is synced to the Standby controller.

Upon Guest Anchor controller switchover, mobility tunnels stay active, APs remain connected, clients rejoin at MA or MC, and are anchored on the new Active controller.

QUESTION 112:

i dont use the dump answer: as i think the order should be :

1) primary, secondary, ..... then 2) master , then 3) contact stored mobilty group memeber by their IP address. then 4) associate with the least -loaded controller ...

please see the following from Cisco site:

Cisco Wireless Controller Failover Protection

During installation, we recommend that you connect all lightweight access points to a dedicated controller, and configure each lightweight access point for final operation. This step configures each lightweight access point for a primary, secondary, and tertiary controller and allows it to store the configured mobility group information.

During the failover recovery, the following tasks are performed:

The configured access point attempts to contact the primary, secondary, and tertiary controllers, and then attempts to contact the IP addresses of the other controllers in the mobility group.

DNS is resolved with the controller IP address.

DHCP servers get the controller IP addresses (vendor-specific option 43 in DHCP offer).

In multiple-controller deployments, if one controller fails, the access points perform the following tasks:

If the lightweight access point has a primary, secondary, and tertiary controller assigned, it attempts to associate with that controller.

If the access point has no primary, secondary, or tertiary controllers assigned or if its primary, secondary, or tertiary controllers are unavailable, it attempts to associate with a master controller.

If the access point finds no master controller, it attempts to contact stored mobility group members by the IP address.

If the mobility group members are available, and if the lightweight access point has no primary, secondary, and tertiary controllers assigned and there is no master controller active, it attempts to associate with the least-loaded controller to respond to its discovery messages.

When controllers are deployed, if one controller fails, active access point client sessions are momentarily dropped while the dropped access point associates with another controller, allowing the client device to immediately reassociate and reauthenticate.

i am not able to download the file now.

I sent it to you through PM !

i used the same one, and i fail,,, very close to pass but fail,, around 20 questions not from the dump ,, have in mind that i made mistakes in 2 question that the dump already have the answer for

Hidden Content

QUESTION 53,, the wording is different

Question 58, the wording is different and (non of the answers options have " signed wildcard certificate"?

QUESTION 88

... the wording of the answers are different , according to the dumps the answer is C and E however i did not chose option C because the wording in the exam says "Cannot be enabled"... also some of the other answer options in the exam have different wording,,i think the best way to deal with this question is to study it

QUESTION 103 .. lap join wlc process

add to information in the dump is to know when the lap ask for the configuration and when the wlc sends the RRM

q109 and 110: i dont trust the answer option in the dumps,, please read the following (from cisco site- you can google it yourself:)

Feature Intersection with AP SSO

Switchover during AP Pre-Image download causes the APs to start image download all over again from the new Active controller.

Rogue APs and clients are not synced to Standby and are re-learnt upon switchover.

Infrastructure MFP key is not synced to the Standby controller and is re-learnt upon switchover.

New Active controller re-learns the shun list from IPS and other MCs, and redistributes it to the MAs.

wIPS information is not synced to the Standby unit and is re-learnt upon switchover.

Clean Air detected Interferer devices are re-learnt after switchover.

Net Flow records are cleared upon switchover and collection starts fresh on the new Active controller.

Mobility paths and tunnels to the MO and other peer MCs are not disrupted upon switchover. However the Client state is cleaned up on the MO under which the HA pair exists and is re-learnt from the new Active controller when the client re-associates.

Roamed clients that have their data path going through the Mobility Tunnel Endpoint (MTE) “become Local” in case of L2 with Sticky Anchoring and L3 Roam. L2 Roamed Clients are not affected except when roaming occurs between CUWN and CA controllers.

RRM related configurations and the AP neighbor list in the Leader HA pair is synced to the Standby controller.

Upon Guest Anchor controller switchover, mobility tunnels stay active, APs remain connected, clients rejoin at MA or MC, and are anchored on the new Active controller.

QUESTION 112:

i dont use the dump answer: as i think the order should be :

1) primary, secondary, ..... then 2) master , then 3) contact stored mobilty group memeber by their IP address. then 4) associate with the least -loaded controller ...

please see the following from Cisco site:

Cisco Wireless Controller Failover Protection

During installation, we recommend that you connect all lightweight access points to a dedicated controller, and configure each lightweight access point for final operation. This step configures each lightweight access point for a primary, secondary, and tertiary controller and allows it to store the configured mobility group information.

During the failover recovery, the following tasks are performed:

The configured access point attempts to contact the primary, secondary, and tertiary controllers, and then attempts to contact the IP addresses of the other controllers in the mobility group.

DNS is resolved with the controller IP address.

DHCP servers get the controller IP addresses (vendor-specific option 43 in DHCP offer).

In multiple-controller deployments, if one controller fails, the access points perform the following tasks:

If the lightweight access point has a primary, secondary, and tertiary controller assigned, it attempts to associate with that controller.

If the access point has no primary, secondary, or tertiary controllers assigned or if its primary, secondary, or tertiary controllers are unavailable, it attempts to associate with a master controller.

If the access point finds no master controller, it attempts to contact stored mobility group members by the IP address.

If the mobility group members are available, and if the lightweight access point has no primary, secondary, and tertiary controllers assigned and there is no master controller active, it attempts to associate with the least-loaded controller to respond to its discovery messages.

When controllers are deployed, if one controller fails, active access point client sessions are momentarily dropped while the dropped access point associates with another controller, allowing the client device to immediately reassociate and reauthenticate.

Thank you for your inputs.

I do agree the dumps having some wrong answers but everyone should read and search every answer to ensure clreaing the exam.

For me, I have 5 yrs experience with wireless and that's why I managed to answer most of the exam questions correctly!

Anyhow, combining dumps with little reading will ensure your exam success!