net4life

JNCIA Dump JN0-102

JNCIA Dump JN0-102

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hit the Thanks button and then refresh the page in order to see and download the attached pdf file.

• Like 9

Hi some answer do ahve wrong answer !

Check Q101

I quote from JRE essential

Qualified Next Hops

The qualified-next-hop option allows independent preferences for static routes to the same

destination. The slide shows an example using the qualified-next-hop option.

In the sample configuration shown on the slide, the 172.30.25.1 next hop assumes the default static

route preference of 5, whereas the qualified 172.30.25.5 next hop uses the defined route

preference of 7. All traffic using this static route uses the 172.30.25.1 next hop unless it becomes

unavailable. If the 172.30.25.1 next hop becomes unavailable, the device uses the 172.30.25.5

next hop. Some vendors refer to this implementation as a floating static route.

Can any one confirm if it is still valid as i am planning to give JNCIA exam and also if any discount is available on JNCIA JN0-102 paper?

Can any one confirm if it is still valid as i am planning to give JNCIA exam and also if any discount is available on JNCIA JN0-102 paper?

If you register a juniper for their fast track and study their material and pass a prelim test they will give you a 50% off voucher for exam

• Like 1

If you register a juniper for their fast track and study their material and pass a prelim test they will give you a 50% off voucher for exam

I tried this but did not get any voucher ,

Can you confirm if it is still valid??