LFNTHNTR

CERTCOLLECTION BASELINE - SANS & Offensive-Security

Here ya go:

Thank you a lot brother

Bro do you have another offensive security courses or advanced web penetration testing courses

if you have can you please share bro

• Haha 1

You can count me in too bro........... I loved your idea and share many of the experiences as yourself....... Keep up the good work ! and once again i would thank you for coming out with such a noble cause......somewhere or the other all the members have faced similar issues as you mentioned but it was difficult to collaborate and put it all together but nevertheless its never too late to do what you wish to do and achieve in life ....... wish you all the very best in your endeavors......... may you get everything that you desire the moment you ask for it...... God bless you always!

Edited by downtown69

arun1337, thanks for asking. Everyone please pay attention.

ryujycool @ http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/307221-oscp-pwk-training-videos-mega/page__hl__%20pwk uploaded Offensive-Security - PWK - Penetration Testing with Kali to MEGA a month ago. This is amazing. This is what makes CertCollection and all of you so awesome. It's just one month later and the links are dead. People are asking for re-uploads, new links, +1, Please, Torrent, MEGA... etc. I have:

Offensive-Security 101/

Offensive-Security - AWE - Advanced Windows Exploitation 1.1/

Offensive-Security - AWE - Advanced Windows Exploitation 2.0/

Offensive-Security - CTP - Cracking the Perimeter 1.0/

Offensive-Security - OSWP - WiFu 3.0/

Offensive-Security - Penetration Testing with Backtrack 3.2/

Offensive-Security - PWK - Penetration Testing with Kali/

I'm providing a new link to PTK because the upload is 1 month new and the link is dead. I've repackaged all of my local Offensive-Security material and am uploading it to MEGA, I wanted to share it, link by link, but no. This is the very issue that my post is trying to resolve. I can post new links, and they will die, my MEGA account will be banned, CertCollection.org will be taken over by the U.S. "Justice Department" (#%@! you), and none of us will have made a mega-torrent. All of our links will be stale/dead, hidden behind [HIDE] code, lost. Let's make this mega torrent happen. I've sorted, renamed, archived, and uploaded all of my SANS and Offensive-Security material to MEGA. I've typed up a complete break down of the files that I have, with dates. Let's all work together to bring me UPDATES to the files I have, and NEW courses which I don't have. Once we're all satisfied that it's as complete as can be, I'll make that torrent and damn it will be great! :lol:

This is the SANS stuff I have:

SANS 401 - Security Essentials Bootcamp Style/

SANS 408 - Windows Forensic Analysis/

SANS 410 - ICS & SCADA Security Essentials/

SANS 414 - Training Program for CISSP Certification/

SANS 502 - Perimeter Protection In-Depth/

SANS 503 - Intrusion Detection In-Depth/

SANS 504 - Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling/

SANS 505 - Sans Securing Windows with PowerShell/

SANS 506 - Securing Linux & UNIX/

SANS 507 - Auditing & Monitoring Networks, Perimeters & Systems/

SANS 508 - Advanced Digital Forensics and Incident Response/

SANS 511 - Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations/

SANS 512 - Security Leadership Essentials for Managers/

SANS 517 - Cutting Edge Hacking Techniques/

SANS 518 - Mac Forensic Analysis/

SANS 524 - Cloud Security Fundamentals/

SANS 526 - Memory Forensics In-Depth/

SANS 531 - Windows Command Line Kung Fu/

SANS 542 - Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking/

SANS 560 - Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking/

SANS 566 - Implementing and Auditing the Critical Security Controls - In-Depth /

SANS 572 - Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis/

SANS 573 - Python for Penetration Testers/

SANS 577 - Virtualization Security Fundamentals/

SANS 580 - Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing/

SANS 610 - Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques/

SANS 617 - Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses/

SANS 660- Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking/

SANS 710 - Advanced Exploit Development/

SANS 760 - Advanced Exploit Development/

I downloaded most of this from CertCollection, some from obscure torrent sites. HEY! Haven't you noticed how more and more torrent websites are being taken offline? The Pirate Bay is... sad. Demonoid is dead. Excellent torrent websites are going down the toilet and being replaced by knock-offs with pop up adds and garbage re-directions, sketchy downloads... It all stinks. Trust me, there is a war against downloading/uploading, a war against sharing, and we're losing. Period. We are losing. The time to create torrents and spread the hashes and magnet links out over the Internet is now, while we still can.

pls share sans 573. we know you have it. thanks

• Like 1