v0rt3x

Passed RHCE EXAM!

Congrats v0rt3X....stunned to see you contributing to the forum and also stuyding/passing the exam....

Good Luck for your RHCA.

Cheers mate.

Congratulations on your achievement bro! keep going! sometimes we cannot control the output, I had a similar situation during a vendor exam, an app crashed and I lost some minutes, I passed but I could have gotten a better score too, the important thing is the satisfaction on knowing that the experience and the training allow you to be a better pro :)

Thank you guys for all the love and cheers :).

@Buffernix,

yeah, you can't really control the output. But I learned one thing, no matter how much expertise you have. It's a matter of the environment you are working in that might kick you in the head. I alos learned that the exam is not so hard once you know all the concepts. Fortunately, my trainer was hell of a good teacher. All of the questions were easy as pie. It's my bad & system fault that I scored 270 :).

Hey Everyone,

I recently passed the RHCE (EX300) exam.

The results of your EX300 Exam

are reported below.

Exam Domain Number: 7

Passing score for the exam: 210

Your score: 270

Result: PASS

Congratulations -- you have earned the EX300

Certificate.

However, my target was to get 300. But unfortunately my machine had some problem with the ethernet2 interface

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
. Otherwise everything's fine. One thing I learned is, even if you're expert in something. Sometime fate doesn't support you like you want it to. Network teaming was one of the most easiest question, and I couldn't complete that.

Anyway, I am really happy that I got the certificate. My goal is to achieve RHCA. Next step...... RH413 (Red Hat Server Hardening).

Regards

How many network interface (NICs) you had on each VM?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

At the end of the day its YES or NO did you pass or not so don't worry about. I Pass RHCSA with 300 from 300 yeaaa the feeling is good but at the end its not that the important.