Visionary

CCIE Recertification

Hi everyone.

I am not sure if this is correct section as i was looking for general CCIE discussion page.

I wish to renew my CCIE and want to know which written dumps are valid nowadays.

Any written track would do as i am looking to renew.

Thanks !

spoto , passleader, passccielab all three are good , you will get it for free in the share section in this forum

Hi, I have a question about CCIE recertification process.

My CCIE certification expired date is 5/21/2017 (The date I passed CCIE was 5/21/2015).

I planned to take a test this week. But I have the very urgent individual business recently.

So I have to delay the test next month. but this can't meet the requirement as Cisco requires for the CCIE holder. (Refresh the cert within 24 months).

Is my CCIE certification completely ineffective if I don't take the test within 24 months??

Should I take a test whether I fail or not in order to get suspended status?

or Can I still have a chance to refresh my certification after my status is suspended in case of overdue the 24 months refreshing period?

I'm a bit confused. because today my co-worker told me that I will lose my CCIE certification if I don't take the test within 24 months. but I can get suspended status only if I take the test within 24 months and failed. so I can get the chance to reactivate my certification.

However, My understanding was that my CCIE status will be suspended both cases.

I think that I can reactivate my cert if I pass the test within one year during grace period.

Is my understanding right?

Thank you.

@lupineye,

Your understanding is correct.

(Assuming if you're take the exam but failed) Regardless you take the exam or not, your CCIE status will be suspended, which has one year period.

Within this one year period, you must take the CCIE exam and passed to extend your CCIE status.

HTH,

good day !!!

i would like to seek your assistance for my certification renewal which is expired this May 2017.

hoping you could guide me on using this forum -- i am new with and not really know how to navigate the sites...

thank you so much

good day !!!

thank you so much for your posts -- hoping you could give me how to navigate on the share sites

thanks you so much