victor9191

Cisco ASAv 9.8.1 LATEST (virtual) VHDX (hyper-v), QCOW2 (KVM), OVF (VMWARE) - Direct Links

Can't download with these links. Seems like that there is some problems with the database on this portal.

fixed, there was a server issue

not working with Gns3

I got my copy of asav981,qcow2 from the giant ASAv collection thread, instead of this one, but I can totally confirm 981 works in GNS3. What issue are you having with it?

• Like 1

mega please! thank you!

That's one of the fastest ways to have the files get yanked, unless you stuff them in an 7zip archive that has a super long passphrase for the AES256 encryption, the compression level set to Ultra, and then name the thing something innocuous.

They'll still pull it, after noticing all the traffic, but at least they won't know that it is right away. It's much easier to use magnet links, or file hosts that just don't seem to care.

miserable bandwidth but thanks

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png">

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

thanks for the feedback all, I removed that style of ad and introduced one that will not mess with downloads, please interact with ads to keep UPW free.

does this work on eve-ng?

I tired but it stuck in below outputs

loader: Platform type set to default

Platform ASAv

loader: Platform type set to default

IO memory blocks requested from bigphys 32bit: 87680

Platform ASAv

IO memory blocks requested from bigphys 32bit: 87680

Edited by jchan

help me, im so stressful.

I create topology, a simple one.

DMZ (security-level 50),inside(security-level 100),outside(security-level 0) connected to ASAv.

DMZ can ping directly connected interface on ASAv.

inside can ping directly connected interface on ASAv.

outside can ping directly connected interface on ASAv.

I know that default ASAv block all communication. But as i know from cisco ccna sec book :

"Higher security-level can communicate with lower security level", so i was taught that i can ping from inside to outside, using router interface that connected to ASAv, but the result is the reply message didnt came back. So i taught again, that ASAv is statefull, means it inspect the layer 4 too. As i know tcp must through 3 way handshake, so i think my SYN message is arive on the destination bat the SYN-ACK is dropped by ASAv. So i apply an access-list on outside interface, which is allowing any IP packet to ASAv, so i apply "access-list out-to-in permit ip any any" then I put that on outside interface with in traffic dirrection. I test ping again from inside router, it still faill.

can you tell me how to config it?

Do not fret over it because ASA simply does not allow pings from inside host to its outside interface ( i am assuming you are trying to ping outside interface of asa)

If you want to ping to a host on the outside then you have to enable icmp inspection.

Edited by mavis