CCIE SP v4.1Lab

Hello,

SP v4.1 Lab is more about technologies now and less about typing. If you preparing for the exam Nick Russo book is still more then enough. I would recommend you to spend more time practising different scenarios from this book. The only part is missing there - few mVPN profiles with partitioned MDT(as far as I remember).

Not sure if Segment Routing was added during last change or earlier, but it is now a part of the lab exam. Groups and templates good to know, but I didn't have any useful tasks for this, in 4.0 there was a task with configuration of ~10-12 peers for inter-as, this time task was much simpler, reconfiguration of few adj. One strange thing for me - tasks where you can check only control plane(mVPN/L2VPNs).

Almost everything from blue print could be there, so spend enough time on the technologies from part 4 and 5, I think people usually underestimate these parts. Best plan if you want to become a CCIE is still in this post https://certcollection.org/forum/topic/307988-ccie-spv4-lab-pass-my-complete-study-guide/.

I've failed and not the first time, but right now exam is much better and fair.

Big advice!

I´m too in the SP lab route

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png">

KR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the sharing lhawks, do you remember if the actual topo is big enough as the two previuos ones ?

Thanks for the sharing lhawks, do you remember if the actual topo is big enough as the two previuos ones ?

It is a bit bigger, but similar to previous one, but it's not an issue, in most cases you need to perform config on 1-2 devices. Even for inter AS is was like this.

Are cfg , ts similar v4.0 ?

TS is similar, topology is different from what have been on this web site. Cfg is easier topology similar.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_yo.gif">