zubairburki

CCNA 200-125 Exam labs packet tracer files with solution

Hey, Thanks !

But one thing, I am on the DHCP Lab, and it seems the defaults configurations of routers are differents of the pdf. And then the answers can't matches.

Or maybe it's me ??

Like on question 1 :

R2#show run | include dhcp

R2#

Nothing.

And on Question 2 :

For me the answer is not B "R2 interface down" but D "incorrect NTP IP"

Edited by Wazis

@Wazis

Yes you are Right. I already have mentioned this in the post above.. and I think there is a wrong answer in OSPF Tshoot too so sort it out..

Regards

Edited by zubairburki

Haha sorry I forgot it too quick.

Okay thanks !

Edited by Wazis

Hello

Any member going to appear in CCNA 200-125 exam can refer to these labs for practice, I prepared from this material and got 1000/1000.

Every thing is so easy you just need a little practice on these labs. solution is also provided in pdf/word files for every lab.

NOTE: You should use packet tracer 7+ to open some labs

Caution: In the DHCP lab, Question 2 answer is D, while PDF says B. so keep it in mind, and also in OSPF Tshoot one Question's answer is wrong so sort it out.

Regards

Did you pass with this dumps too? but it says November 2016 in the file. how recent is it ?

• Like 1

These are the labs that are going to appear in the exam, you can confirm it from anyone.

no, at least not in the configuration you get from the uploader files

these are just labs, to practice, and to learn the commands and how to troubleshoot

if you know and understand the concepts behind any routing protocols, you're ready to take the exam

Edited by 7Blue

Hello

Any member going to appear in CCNA 200-125 exam can refer to these labs for practice, I prepared from this material and got 1000/1000.

Every thing is so easy you just need a little practice on these labs. solution is also provided in pdf/word files for every lab.

NOTE: You should use packet tracer 7+ to open some labs

Caution: In the DHCP lab, Question 2 answer is D, while PDF says B. so keep it in mind, and also in OSPF Tshoot one Question's answer is wrong so sort it out.

Boa tarde como baixo esse arquivo

Regards