000CCIE000

New JNCIS-SEC (JN0-333) and JNCIP-SEC (JN0-634)

Dear all,

I downloaded dump from crazyhotza

Is this dump still valid, I have jno 333 exam this weeked

Please update for me

Thanks!!!

Edited by ngoctuan888

He will pass ofcourse.. Also some question of vSRX are wrong.. u need to verify it..

Do you mean some wrong answers for vSRX questions in the shared dump .. please support if any

Do you mean some wrong answers for vSRX questions in the shared dump .. please support if any

Yes they are wrong... u need to google it... there are few question of vSRX. no worries still u can pass this exam as passing %age is 65...

Yes they are wrong... u need to google it... there are few question of vSRX. no worries still u can pass this exam as passing %age is 65...

Hi poput,

You exam JNO 333 on 26 Nov, don't you?

Do you see all 62q on dump on your exam?

Thank you

Hi,

regarding 62q , which vSRX questions are wrong.

If someone can confirm missing three questions.

I have exam on 1st Dec JNO 333

whats the answer of below question

You are changing the default vCPU allocation on a vSRX. How are the additional vCPUs allocated in this scenario?

A. The vCPU are allocated equally across the Junos control plane and packet forwarding engine.

B. One dedicated vCPU is allocated for the Junos control plane and the remaining vCPUs for the packet forwarding engine.

C. One dedicated vCPU is allocated for the packet forwarding engine, one for the Junos control plane, and the remaining vCPUs are equally balanced.

D. One dedicated vCPU is allocated for the packet forwarding engine and the remaining vCPUs for theJunos

Passed yesterday. you will see all dump questions in the exam and it will be enough to pass [passing score 61%]. remaining 3 questions regarding IPsec and Security Policy.

@ ngoctuan8ghjfg ..You dont need to worry about remaining question.. you can easily pass with this dump..