salut101

SANS SEC760 - Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers 2016 or 2017

I need SANS SEC760 - Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers 2016 or 2017 is someone can help let me know.

thanks

Well i have it salut 2016 mp3 pdf and usb but what will you share with the community for this

I dont need it from you. thanks a lot

hahahaah yes because you are a freeloader and never share anything

Yes i have seen you shared many SANS here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png">

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hidden Content

Yes Salut i contributed a lot of the Sans 2016 torrent here organized by Levanthr

oh oh what did you contribute to it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as far as I know you, you were always asking others to share the SANS with you. you haven't shared ZERO.

Oh really then lets call your bluff and show how wrong you are

ASK Levanthr

Contribute Salut instead of asking

Edited by snoxoil2065

as far as I know you, you were always asking others to share the SANS with you. you haven't shared ZERO.

Friends,

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

Please listen to me, in so far as this thread goes, okay?

To state the fact, yes, snoxoil2065 has shared at least three SANS course material for the Torrent.

I have the 560 2016 pdf and 542 2016 pdf

I have sans 642 2013

I don't have time to go through 47 pages of the thread, but that I have proven.

Otherwise, as a moderator of sorts I'm obliged to ask you both to agree to disagree in this thread. What you communicate in private I hope is civil, but you have the liberty to speak (mostly) freely. There's also a mute button I think.

I'm very sorry that we can't all come to some mutually beneficial understanding. Perhaps we can...

Speaking for myself, well first of all, I don't know whether you (salut101) have or haven't shared any SANS material publicly. I wish that you would. I know the material that you have. It's impressive, and not free. I would love it if you would share openly with others, but that decision is yours and I must respect that much at least.

Hidden Content

That hurts. That reads pretty mean to me. snoxoil2065 has done a kindness to others openly. I don't think it's fair to mock that.

I'm leaving this thread as is. I don't want to censor anything. Please keep cool.

PLEASE let me know if there's anything that I can do to make this better. If it's within my power to do so I really want to try.

• Like 2

Na forget it im sure we shall never get on but thanks for the confirmation i have shared many Sans here not just to the shares but also in private to many members

and never for money we r a community and lately its getting that nobody want to share

Friends,

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

Please listen to me, in so far as this thread goes, okay?

To state the fact, yes, snoxoil2065 has shared at least three SANS course material for the Torrent.

I don't have time to go through 47 pages of the thread, but that I have proven.

Otherwise, as a moderator of sorts I'm obliged to ask you both to agree to disagree in this thread. What you communicate in private I hope is civil, but you have the liberty to speak (mostly) freely. There's also a mute button I think.

I'm very sorry that we can't all come to some mutually beneficial understanding. Perhaps we can...

Speaking for myself, well first of all, I don't know whether you (salut101) have or haven't shared any SANS material publicly. I wish that you would. I know the material that you have. It's impressive, and not free. I would love it if you would share openly with others, but that decision is yours and I must respect that much at least.

That hurts. That reads pretty mean to me. snoxoil2065 has done a kindness to others openly. I don't think it's fair to mock that.

I'm leaving this thread as is. I don't want to censor anything. Please keep cool.

PLEASE let me know if there's anything that I can do to make this better. If it's within my power to do so I really want to try.

SANS SEC542 2016 was shared by Arun not snoxoil2065 here is the link

Hidden Content

and other were by johny314,akarta and others not this guy that you mentioning.

i dont share the content which i have because of the policy of another forum where i got the materials from. It is making trouble for me there.

• Like 2

i see 100 posts you asking others for SANS PDF or Audio. dont blv me check it your self. snoxoil2065 site:certcollection.org

all he doing is taking SANS from others and share it by his own name. let's see he claims to have SANS SEC760 PDF+mp3 now we will see that he shares it or not. The real course which is His not shared by anyone on the net yet.