Gerant

VCIX-NV Lab Exam All Questions 1-23

Still same question?

I've scheduled it and will be taking it soon so I'll let you know. Honestly, if they do change stuff it will be minor. I've gone through all of these and timed myself in VMware's labs. I also know BGP and OSPF pretty well, so those are the ones that take up most of the time.

I hate PostMan though cuz it has too much going on. I prefer simple browser based RESTapi clients.

I've scheduled it and will be taking it soon so I'll let you know. Honestly, if they do change stuff it will be minor. I've gone through all of these and timed myself in VMware's labs. I also know BGP and OSPF pretty well, so those are the ones that take up most of the time.

I hate PostMan though cuz it has too much going on. I prefer simple browser based RESTapi clients.

Right on. I feel I'm just about ready to take a crack at it too. I'll be really interested to hear your feedback. Good luck.

No longer valid.

@certcollect69 ... have you given this exam. Are you sure that the questions are not valid.. ?

Questions still valid. Didn't pass. Don't have dumps.

Same questions. im gona take this exam in a few days, im working on the answers from this 23 questions, i already have 18 answers.

U have made Q&A from this questions?

Same questions. im gona take this exam in a few days, im working on the answers from this 23 questions, i already have 18 answers.

U have made Q&A from this questions?

Yes, I have collected it from certcollection, and create my workbook, but still have something which I don't know. I think that 18 is more than enough for passing.