Some of the new questions that I could remember

1) What is the command to policy route

- ip policy

- ip route-cache policy etc...

2) One D&D for BGP attributes

3) one D&D for steps to create flow policy (something) - 6-7 steps

4) What is the Valid IPv6 address to be configured under that tunnel ( 6-4 tunnel configuration was displayed)

5) One D&D to match subnets (/14, /18, /12) with corresponding major subnet (easy)

Sorry to hear that, can you elaborate, when you say lots are there over 50% new questions vs the ones we already have ?

Do you remember the technologies in theses new questions ?

I hate multicast in every shape or form, and IPv6 IP translations is a headache for me...

I would say about half of new questions. New questions were from everything (routing, ipv6, multicast, switching, etc)

is this a new pattern where some members are reporting 100% same questions where some are saying more than 50% new questions in matter of days?

Failed Today...Dumps changed

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_angry.png">

@howdyhowdy

No, I think Cisco wants to filter real CCIE Vs Fake once,

They change the question on a weekly or on the occasion monthly.

@howdyhowdy

No, I think Cisco wants to filter real CCIE Vs Fake once,

They change the question on a weekly or on the occasion monthly.

I disagree i think Cisco changes the questions after a certain number of candidates have attempted the exam to filter out dumpers from studiers.

For somebody who knows the technologies, the change in questions is irrelevant...

I passed today, i can confirm what others have said, around 20 (max) questions from the 219q the rest are new but are about the same technos, so if you understand each and every answer in the 219q file then your in for a good chance...

If not, then you probably haven't studied hard enough, had a bit of bad luck, or don't deserve it.

DUMPS have changed up to 60-70% New Questions, So be warned before booking the exam any soon.

Edited by certDude865c
Red color is reserved for admins only.

Hello everyone, today I bought the dump of passleader.com, if someone is interested I will sell it for 15 dollars, so I recover a bit of my investment, regards.

contact me at

• Public posting of your email ID and/or any communication service ID such as SMS, MSN IDs, Skype etc... is not permitted.
Edited by certDude865c
Facebook account removed...

Hello everyone, today I bought the dump of passleader.com, if someone is interested I will sell it for 15 dollars, so I recover a bit of my investment, regards.

contact me at

How many question do you have in the dump of passleader ? 747 + 221 Q&As ?

I will present the exam tomorrow, I will update you. I am not good at remembering questions but I will try to help you guys.

I will present the exam tomorrow, I will update you. I am not good at remembering questions but I will try to help you guys.

Good luck mate, Wish you all good.

We hope the others continue sharing to keep this forum alive.

I failed by 2 pts.

Dumps have changed but using SPOTO 213Q is a good base - Please do not only memorize and try to understand.

30% was from the old dumps and 70% is new. But glabally it is the same technologies, the only tricky part for me is that I am not too familiar with evolving technologies.

Please have a good understanding of IPV6 and MetroE VPN technology (at least the differences between them).

Good Luck to you guys

Edited by rogal01

I failed by 2 pts.

Dumps have changed but using SPOTO 213Q is a good base - Please do not only memorize and try to understand.

30% was from the old dumps and 70% is new. But glabally it is the same technologies, the only tricky part for me is that I am not too familiar with evolving technologies.

Please have a good understanding of IPV6 and MetroE VPN technology (at least the differences between them).

Good Luck to you guys

Sorry to hear that ! You nearly cracked it !

On the up side you know your weakness and should be confident to resit the exam in 15 days !

For IPv6 i found reading the Wiki pages for 6rd, NAT64 etc ... was usefull