BittLover

PassLeader CCIE R&S 747 + 221 Q&As

Enjoy the latest pdf (link below) of spoto- this is 95% matching. I did not use spoto to pass but i can see they have many new questions that I got. Please verify answers for all before you go for the exam. Make sure you do the 747from PL too.

Make use hide tags while posting download links.

Read

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Usage: [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces)

Seems accurate.. now to check every answer as I already spotted some incorrect... .

Enjoy the latest pdf (link below) of spoto- this is 95% matching. I did not use spoto to pass but i can see they have many new questions that I got. Please verify answers for all before you go for the exam. Make sure you do the 747from PL too.

Read

Hidden Content

Can you upload the file to another site? I get this message when trying to download it "Signature is invalid. Please, try again."

I have passed the exam last week basing on the 747+221+219+213+ (and other old dumps like 190q+230+260q). I have passed the exam with a score of 862.

I just verified the 227, it is not too valid, contains wrong answers and also not all questions are in the file.

You have to learn all others too.

• Like 1

Read

Hidden Content

I took the Exam this week and all of these questions were on my exam. I'll have to go through these one by one to see if there are any missing, but based on my quick scroll ALL OF THEM WERE ON MY EXAM, and I passed with HIGH 800's and I know I forgot the correct answer on a few of them. "for good measure".

I purchased SPOTO 228Q - and they have 99.5% of the questions.

There was 1 extra question on the exam, I cannot remember exactly what the question was, but it was something like;

Q. You must migrate your network from PVST to PVST+

and the choices were something like below.

a. You must migrated the access switches first

b. You must migrate the Core switches first

c. PVST+ is backward compatible with PVST so there are not issues with migration

d. ?

Edited by tcpadjust

I have shared about 14 new questions from 25-30 which i remember on PM whoever has PMéd me. I do not have time to provide corrected answers for 747+221 as you need to google it and prepare.

Could you please PM me as well?

Can you upload the file to another site? I get this message when trying to download it "Signature is invalid. Please, try again."

I had an issue downloading the file, but was able to view the file directly from their website than printed to PDF and it worked fine. To many URL redirects and other garbage on these websites.

please check this post ,lot of people said they passed with 9xx

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The pdf is valid, passed with 8xx. 1 or 2 questions are out of dump. Make sure study hard D&D. Thank you for whoever contribute here on this website.