rana123

Khawar Butt - CCIE Security v5 Bootcamp

Many people would have grabbed this yesterday if it weren't a single large 7GB file. Then many could help share the share.

No complaints... it just prevents some.

Edited by CoolIslandSongs
  • Like 1

Many people would have grabbed this yesterday if it weren't a single large 7GB file. Then many could help share the share.

No complaints... it just prevents some.

Some of them i heard that they already grabbed.But when you find something that it cost a lot and it's offered here for free, i think you will take all the time needed to download it.No ?

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

Some of them i heard that they already grabbed.But when you find something that it cost a lot and it's offered here for free, i think you will take all the time needed to download it.No ?

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

It was saved to be downloaded today. It is very difficult to download a file of that size, even from mega. The only, best way is jdownloader, but sometimes JD2 does not work with mega.

It's not about making time... it's about bandwidth being a limited resource and the size of the file limiting what programs can pull it down. IDM doesn't work for mega.

try mega sync?

didn't work..due to the bandwidth issue

only allowed to download 3 GB in 6hrs

Edited by jess1993

didn't work..due to the bandwidth issue

only allowed to download 3 GB in 6hrs

Maybe it is time to use mail.ru...

To all:

I have not deleted the file, rather Mega took-down the file few hours ago. I have tried re-generating the links from other Mega accounts too, but unable to share.

I'm on a remote site with very slow bandwidth on my disposal, still would love to help by creating a torrent. Any help in respect of creating a torrent and seeding on Ubuntu16 will be appreciated.

PS:

I will upload this course ultimately, sooner or later anyway, though it's gonna take time due to low bandwidth.

You can Install Utorrent and create a new torrent ..then select the folder which will be linked to torrent file and add the trackers . TRACKERS LIST

Hidden Content

Then You can share the torrent file

Part 1 & 2 of 9 parts. Import to your pcloud and download.

Thanks to rana123 for the share and coordination. More mirrors to be added soon. Make mirrors to keep the share live.

Passwd: rana

Hidden Content

Edited by mavis
  • Like 1

Part 1 & 2 of 9 parts. Import to your pcloud and download.

Thanks to rana123 for the share and coordination. More mirrors to be added soon. Make mirrors to keep the share live.

Passwd: rana

can i upload in Mega & post the mega link for 7GB? Edited by 14365

whole community is behind this post lol khawar cannot save his course to be leak haha

I think every vendor/trainer is aware of this fact. Once post your product online, it is bound to get leak. Its INTERNET after all.

But by no means we disrespect any of the content creator. We are thankful to them. They get blessing from the less fortunate people who cannot buy or attend their course. It helps them get knowledge, job and buy meal. God Bless KB.

• Like 2

can i upload in Mega & post the mega link for 7GB?

If you cant split the 7gb, that will be more beneficial.

Part 3, 4 & 5

Hidden Content

• Like 1