mahmoudmoosa

Let's do it CCIE Routing and Switching

Hello

mahmoudmoosa, could you add me too?

Hello,

Already sent you message. please check.

Keep it up and don't give up.

i'm interesting to participate buy i cant send PM, can you send my your skype id ?

Hello,

Edited by Glavin

Hello,

Kindly add me in the loop. Thanks

Hello,

Hello,

How are you everyone. for the purpose to learn the course and not only passing the exam, please join me on Skype group to participate each other, encourage each other, motivate each other, and teach each other, so we become really knowledgeable and deserve the CCIE certificate.

With respect to all, i am looking for hard workers whom are willing to learn and not to pass the exam only.

Anyone, who is interested is welcome and please send me your Skype ID in PM and let's start our journey proficiently.

Thank you very much.

just to let you know, i have already setup my home lab completely including the following:

• GNS3 IOU integrated with VM (it's fully functional) >>>> This is L2 IOU IOS image: >>>> i86bi-linux-I2-ipbasek9-15.1f.bin,This is L3 IOU IOS image: >>>> i86bi_linux-adventerprisek9-ms.155-2.T.bin
  • ciscopress CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 Foundation (i have it)
  • IPExpert CCIE LAB Preparation Videos (i have it)
  • Routing & Switching Workbook (Lab & TShoot) – version 5 (i have it)
  • Netmasterclass Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE RS (i have it)
  • I am living in the United Arab Emirates, specifically, in a City 1 hour away from Dubai, it is cheaper than Dubai in term of Hotels, food and so on. in case, anyone who is willing to do the Lab exam in Dubai, he/she is welcome in the city where i live in, i will show where is cheap and clean hotel and then we can go by my car to the institute to do the exam, otherwise, there is also public bus transportation going back and forth to use it at your convenient.
  • Desire to learn.
  • Understand.
  • Keep practicing and practicing.
  • Keep it simple.
  • Don't quit, Do it.
  • Success is a journey, not a destination.
  • knowledge is power, but character respect.
  • humble.

This is the E-book i already have and we have to understand the technology and practice it:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Link for the Table of Contents and click on Sample Content. take a look for your self.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hello Mate..

THis is amazing... Having another shot at CCIE and i want to be part of this group... How do i join in the skype group??? I am really interested.

Hello Mate..

THis is amazing... Having another shot at CCIE and i want to be part of this group... How do i join in the skype group??? I am really interested.

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest and self determination. Already sent you a message, please check.

Hello mahmoudmoosa, I am not allowed to PM, please kindly send me a PM with your id , i will add you on skype. Thanks

Hello brother...

Im interested in joining the study group. Want to study the technology and then prepare for the lab.

Please pm me.. im not able to pm...

Thanks

Hello mahmoudmoosa, I am not allowed to PM, please kindly send me a PM with your id , i will add you on skype. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest and self determination. Already sent you a message, please check.

Hi,

I want to be part of this leaning group, please PM me your skype id/email id.

Hello,

Dear all team members,

To speed up your request, please send me in PM your complete E-mail address including Domain name and kindly highlight it in Bold, font size 18 so i send you in reply message the group link without spelling error.

Thank you very much.

i would like to be part of it .

Hello,

Hello brother...

Im interested in joining the study group. Want to study the technology and then prepare for the lab.

Please pm me.. im not able to pm...

Thanks

Hello,

I want to be part of this group

Hello,

Edited by Glavin