mavis

Pluralsight - Cyber Security Course Collection. [61GB][Mega]

Thanks for this great collection. But the "Penetration Testing: Setting the Scope and Rules of Engagement" is incomplete. Could you please upload the missing files? Many thanks.

Hi Mavis!

Magnificent job on the on this...just spectacular! I have only one issue with this list. The CSSLP course, you only posted the first two. What happened to with the others 7 classes?

Hi Mavis!

Magnificent job on the on this...just spectacular! I have only one issue with this list. The CSSLP course, you only posted the first two. What happened to with the others 7 classes?

I don't have them but if you'd like, i can provide you with non-premium rg link floating in the internet for the rest.

Total space available to my MEGA account is 50 GB only so can anyone suggest how to download..

Thanks

Total space available to my MEGA account is 50 GB only so can anyone suggest how to download..

Thanks

there wae an application called megadownloader. It may help to download all 61GB.

I don't have them but if you'd like, i can provide you with non-premium rg link floating in the internet for the rest.

That would be great and very thankful! I was looking, but couldn't find them anywhere...

Thanks

Import the most valuable courses to your mega account, then download them one by one using MEGAsync, then delete what you downloaded and import the rest and so on. That's what i do; valuable > non valuable.

RG links but non-premium. Hope this helps.

This was a BIG help! Thank you so much. I think I can have this exam taken in 14-20 days because of your help. I did find one issue; "Supply Chain and Software Acquisition" is missing. Also, the "Preparing for an (ISC)2® Certification Exam".

Edited by dpertell
  • Like 1

It's a shame but it's no longer available. Thank you anyway

Edited by auronvce