TuPadre

LinuxAcad Courses

It's my first time to see the post hope you or anyone can re-upload and I will make multiple uploads backup ones on mega for future.

if you guys rent a debian vps and give me a LA account maybe just maybe i will redownload everything

edit: i dont know if this is allow on the forum

Edited by TuPadre

if you guys rent a debian vps and give me a LA account maybe just maybe i will redownload everything

edit: i dont know if this is allow on the forum

I hope there's a solution, btw I can download the courses from any host very fast and re-upload to mega

I hope there's a solution, btw I can download the courses from any host very fast and re-upload to mega

Do you have a LA account?

ok so i found a 50 dls coupon for a vps, i will download them all but i need someone to download the courses from the vps then upload to some server or make torrent.

so who is gonna help???

Edited by TuPadre

ok so i found a 50 dls coupon for a vps, i will download them all but i need someone to download the courses from the vps then upload to some server or make torrent.

so who is gonna help???

I can download/Upload anything I hv good internet connection

so who is gonna help???

I'll download everything and re-upload to mega.nz I think it's better so we can maintain it for future by importing copies or google drive but I always prefer mega think everbody also do

I'll download everything and re-upload to mega.nz I think it's better so we can maintain it for future by importing copies or google drive but I always prefer mega think everbody also do

ok, send me a private message so i can tell you where to download from

I tried to use my personnel messenger in the site it refuses

I didn't read any policies that wont hurts as long as we help people if you dont mind reach me so you can tell you where to download from

Edited by NexusOS