TuPadre

LinuxAcad Courses

Only private messages. Your post will be deleted by mods

What shall I do when I compose new message it says Error

I am trying to delete what is forbidden now or will let mods delete it

Only private messages. Your post will be deleted by mods

But you still have my e-mail

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png"> please reach me

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have it now. Please delete your mail. Or will be banned by mods. Tomorrow I will reach use

I have it now. Please delete your mail. Or will be banned by mods. Tomorrow I will reach use

if you can please reach now tell something so I save your e-mail in contact to secure a connection to each others

How know may I share more and more data with you for the community!

If you have good internet connection then make torrent of the collection. Mega will be taken down sooner or later.

• Like 1

Yes. Be aware of that. This will be the last time I do this.

So if anybody else is willing to help making torrent then reach me.

I will download everything when we are fully cordinated.

Also I cannot have the files for too long on the vps. So we have to download everything ASAP

Edited by TuPadre

@ everyone.... I shall make a torrent and share it back here.... mega is not working after a certain limit.

Mods can't understand that me and my brother have accounts on the site so they see that one person use double email account so they block us please my friend reach me via email I renewed my internet speed I can now download and upload and make torrents for 250 GB I think in 24 hrs maximum Emails are not allowed. Read the rules or get banned.

Public posting of your email ID and/or any communication service ID such as SMS, MSN IDs, Skype etc... is not permitted.
Edited by certDude865c
: email removed

Yes. Be aware of that. This will be the last time I do this.

So if anybody else is willing to help making torrent then reach me.

I will download everything when we are fully cordinated.

Also I cannot have the files for too long on the vps. So we have to download everything ASAP

Mods finally understood that I don't use double email accounts on the site now we need to communicate privately here and my account isn't allowed to do so since it's a new account you now know how we will communicate

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png">

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Mods finally understood that I don't use double email accounts on the site now we need to communicate privately here and my account isn't allowed to do so since it's a new account you now know how we will communicate

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png">

Share your ID and Password with your brother, friends & relatives. Do not create multiple account and do not spam the board in order to reach 5 post count.

Kindly follow board rules.

• Like 1

Share your ID and Password with your brother, friends & relatives. Do not create multiple account and do not spam the board in order to reach 5 post count.

Kindly follow board rules.

I just did, now I want to message privately with somebody here and I am not allowed what shall I do we wanna collaborate to share materials for the community

Relax man, I already have you id.

I have ton of work that why I could not contact you yesterday but I will one I have spare time

Relax man, I already have you id.

I have ton of work that why I could not contact you yesterday but I will one I have spare time

I hope you're fine, anytime friend.These days I've a very High speed Internet connection so ASAP would be better and better.

hope you're fine : ))