shamagondal

Lab Minutes – Cisco ISE 2.2 Video Bundle

use this password technet24.ir

Password is not the issue. Its a 3 part archive or more and you are sharing only 1st part.

Edited by MrR0b0t

Just to verify, looks like part 2 covers the 2nd half of videos, so part 3 isn't really needed?

Not the content of package is in parts but archive containing the videos.

You cannot extract even part1 archive without all the remaining parts.

Password is not the issue. Its a 3 part archive or more and you are sharing only 1st part.

I think all 3 parts are shared, each part URL is ending with .rar.

Thx

ITH

I think all 3 parts are shared, each part URL is ending with .rar.

Thx

ITH

Now they are. I am quite sure last time i checked this, there was only one part shared. Strange! or may be i just missed it.

The material is corrupted. I wasted much of my time to download the corrupted file. Anyone else please download and endorse my output that this data is corrupted.

I request to the uploader to please share the data using Mega.nz link, that will be much more appreciated.

The material is corrupted. I wasted much of my time to download the corrupted file. Anyone else please download and endorse my output that this data is corrupted.

I request to the uploader to please share the data using Mega.nz link, that will be much more appreciated.

I just downloaded all three files and it took me about 10 minutes meaning it downloaded with max BW speed i got.

Also, i was able to extract the content without any issues. So next time, please before complaining and demanding alternative links, it would be best if you troubleshoot the issue at your end first.